Compile Your Ideal Album Out Of Outtakes That Have Been Released Thus Far!

Zakk

Proud Member
Album Title:- 'Best Of Joy'
Tracklisting:
1. Best Of Joy
2. A Place With No Name
3. Blue Gangsta
4. We've Had Enough
5. Hollywood Tonight
6. Slave To The Rhythm
7. On The Line
8. Another Day
9. Xscape
10. Hold My Hand (ft. Akon)

IMO these are the strongest outtakes I've heard. Post yours below. It's all for L.O.V.E.

I love the idea of opening the album with one of Michael's last recorded songs, and Hold My Hand is just beautiful as a closing track.

Last edited:
Not sure of the album title, but this is what I'd propose:

1. Escape
2. Price of Fame
3. I'm So Blue
4. Behind the Mask
5. Another Day
6. Hollywood Tonight
7. Best of Joy
8. Blue Gangsta
9. Much Too Soon

Not sure of the album title, but this is what I'd propose:

1. Escape
2. Price of Fame
3. I'm So Blue
4. Behind the Mask
5. Another Day
6. Hollywood Tonight
7. Best of Joy
8. Blue Gangsta
9. Much Too Soon

Great songs, I was gonna put 'Hold My Hand' as the first track and maybe give it a different title.. But Best Of Joy is so beautiful and its one of Michael's last ever songs. Just imagine how great 'Michael' would have been if it maybe didn't include those three fake tracks and gave us something else instead.

I have been wondering what a worthy followup album to Invincible would look like. One of the problems that I had with Michael and Xscape was that songs from early 80s were put together with his later material which made the albums inconsistent because his voice change is clear between the tracks. They did not seem like proper albums which could follow up Invincible.

So I based my album on songs recorded post 1990 with almost all of them from Michael and Xscape:

Album name: Xscape (It has a very edgy feel to it like MJ's other album titles)

Hold my hand (ft Akon)
Chicago
Hollywood Tonight
Place With No Name
Another Day (ft Lenny Kravitz)
One More Chance
Slave To The Rhythm
I Like The Way You Love Me
Best Of Joy
Blue Gangsta
Much Too Soon
Xscape

The album has a very warm opening but the last track is aggressive and very prophetic of Michael "escaping the system".

This album is a mix of Pop, R&B, Rock and soul. What do you think of this "album"? Would this be a worthy followup to Invincible? Do you think this album is as good as or better than Invincible?
Please let me know your thoughts

Back