MJ Jackets

Doggone

Proud Member
Hi guys,

Not sure where to start this topic, so if it’s in the wrong sub forum, I’m sawry.

Anyway, I was wondering if there are some fans who have experience in ordering jackets that Michael wore. I want to buy some replica jackets, but I have no idea which website is trustable.

I found michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com, where they sell different jackets. Does anyone have experience with this site?

Thanks in advance

I used to check that out almost all the time. I still wanna get the Bad Tour jacket which is my favourite.

i never did but be careful because i doubt Michael wore all those jackets and just replicas of the jackets. the real jackets would cost millions if the seller planning to give it an smaller price that even if they want to sell them.

Good that l found this....
Well,the one site with the veery long name don't do their work right. It has xost me even more money to fix their "this is no work at all"-problem.
Jackets came barely fitting. Absolutely undone. All of the belts had wrong color-so the bad belts came one with missing hook and the other in gold. Rest of them belts...nonfitting and at least 15cm too short. Gold dangerous belt is unworn and already fallen in pieces due to the sh*tty work and possibly cheeeapest ever quality.
Go to my Instagram @mj_tasha_cos, so you can see what l mean!
And definitely don't buy at mjcc dot com. I also know others who received absolutely wrong items and didn't want to refund the money....

Back