New Smooth Criminal statue now available

This is very expensive. kudos to anyone who's buy. i wouldn't buy anyway not because i don't like the face like many others but i'm not rich. even if i was rich i doubt i would buy this even if i'm MJ fan. i can spend that money helping people though this pandemic.

i now understand why some fans dislike the estate.

Well, we've come a long way from:
1michaeljackson943.jpg

Looks great. Hot Toys was supposed to make Smooth Criminal figure like this some years ago but it didn't happen.

Purearts will make smaller figures in the future.
Hope they will do more music videos. Billie Jean would be dope, with light up floor.

It looks great until you see the face lol. Wouldn't pay that much anyway but the face would probably make me stay away.

Ooof... almost need to take out a loan for that. I hate to do so but I gotta pass on this. My S.H. FigureArts Smooth Criminal will have to suffice.

I would really like to have this but it's way too much to pay for something that will just sit on a shelf.

1/3rd is too big, hope they will make 1/6th next time. In the meantime I Created a "lean" stand for an old figure I had:
O1u8g8j.jpg

The deluxe version looks beautiful, will keep an eye for smaller versions (hopefully they're in the works).

The Smooth Criminal outfit is the greatest costume Michael has ever worn. It's a real shame he never got the chance to wear the whole thing live. And it looks like he was going to that for This Is It

Back