Best MJ-related social media accounts

KgB

Proud Member
What are some of your favorite or go-to Twitter and Instagram pages, or YouTube channels you follow for MJ news or stories (or anything Mj related..)?

I follow a range of people, from silly fan accounts, to people I sometimes regret following but still follow for the stories.. (such as Karen..), to Jackson family members, engineers that worked with him, all over the place, but I’d still like to find more, any of you have recommendations?

you can post names but you can't post links. i think a thread like this already exist. i did made a tweet thread where people can post tweets. i was the one mostly doing it because alot people don't use twitter or any other social media.

Why you can't post links actually? Not allowed?

I mostly watch (or actually listen to YouTube):

In French, frequently:
- "Salut les fans"
- "Hector Barjot" (to be honest, I think that people who buy hundreds of copies of the same album because the barcode is different are kind of crazy ;-) but the passion they put in it is nice to watch )

In French, but more casually
- "Christophe Jackson"
- "Le unboxeur fou"

Regularly, in English:
- HIStory in the mix
- MJ Fangirl

And casually some others ... I may forget some but "The detail", I also knew kai's YouTube channel.

So I'm not collecting items for their rarity, but I am collecting releases that have sounds/versions that I don't have yet through Michael's whole career (and I actually do that for other completely unrelated ariststs as well) ... I don't really collect remixes, though sometimes the line between an alternate version and a remix can be blurry.
So I get a lot of info from the site Discogs.
And I recently found a forum on a site named stevehoffman.tv ("Audiophile mastering") that has crazy year long threads about the different versions of albums like Off the Wall, Bad, and to some extent Thriller ...

Oh and I forgot, "Michael Trapson" is fun. Most of times.

Last edited:
@KgB: Re-reading your post, I feel like I may have missed your target as I'm not hunting for "news" but rather entertaining stories and opinion, and also very precise info about past discography.
But it could may be interesting if you gave your name list as well.

i watch mjfangirl alot. i like her channel. i also like Hector Barjot. i watch michael trapson sometimes. not really a fan of history in the mix and the detail.

I'll definitely check out some of the French ones you listed, as I'm trying to not forget my French!

MJfangirl I like as well.. and I personally enjoy trapson as well. I know some people have issues with him.. idk. My favorite YouTube reactor is a music teacher named Valerie White Williams. I follow a million people on YouTube like AlexyzJacksonHD, MJ reconsidered..I recently unfollowed the detail because they got too into marketing themselves as a channel as opposed to posting good content.

On instagram, most of the ones I follow are fan accounts - here are some I personally like a lot:
@badthrillernight
@applehead.vibez
@dirtysusiejean
@dzaddymichael
I also follow the #mjfam hashtag.

I am just now starting to get into Twitter..

Why you can't post links actually? Not allowed?

I mostly watch (or actually listen to YouTube):

In French, frequently:
- "Salut les fans"
- "Hector Barjot" (to be honest, I think that people who buy hundreds of copies of the same album because the barcode is different are kind of crazy ;-) but the passion they put in it is nice to watch )

In French, but more casually
- "Christophe Jackson"
- "Le unboxeur fou"

Regularly, in English:
- HIStory in the mix
- MJ Fangirl

And casually some others ... I may forget some but "The detail", I also knew kai's YouTube channel.

So I'm not collecting items for their rarity, but I am collecting releases that have sounds/versions that I don't have yet through Michael's whole career (and I actually do that for other completely unrelated ariststs as well) ... I don't really collect remixes, though sometimes the line between an alternate version and a remix can be blurry.
So I get a lot of info from the site Discogs.
And I recently found a forum on a site named stevehoffman.tv ("Audiphile mastering") that has crazy year long threads about the different versions of albums like Off the Wall, Bad, and to some extent Thriller ...

Oh and I forgot, "Michael Trapson" is fun. Most of times.

Back