Michael Jackson Weekend on 98.1 WOGL

they been playing alot of michael since this morning. it's the afternoon here right now man in mirror is playing. :)

They not playing anymore michael as of right now. it's 10:00pm over here. i'll come back tomorrow morning or afternoon. good night.

i'm back. it's almost noon here so far off the wall, remember the time, and wanna be startin' somethin. they been playing michael all morning. :)

today is the last day their doing this. today is sunday. they just got done playing Pretty Young Thing and Don't Stop Til You Get Enough is now playing.

they playing two MJ songs every hour. it's 2:00pm over here. in the last hour i heard black and white and say,say,say

michael jackson weekend is almost over. i don't know many hours we got life until it over. yesterday it ended around 6:00 or 7:00. it's 3:30pm over here and in last hour i heard beat it and the way you make me feel. so far it's been great. :)

i like how their playing two MJ songs every hour. in the last hour i heard human nature and bad.

michael jackson weekend is officially over. awww. i really enjoy it. i liked the idea them playing two mj songs each hour. shoutout to 98.1 WOGL 80's Philadelphia for playing michael the whole weekend i hope they do it again in the future.

i rate it 5 stars. it's 10:30pm over here where i live. good night everybody and god bless.

michael jackson weekend is officially over. awww. i really enjoy it. i liked the idea them playing two mj songs each hour. shoutout to 98.1 WOGL 80's Philadelphia for playing Michael the whole weekend i hope they do it again in the future.

i rate it 5 stars. it's 10:30pm over here where i live. good night everybody and God bless.

They really did great. It was all very special and most welcome.

Thanks again for breaking the news, NC. God bless you, God bless the good folks over at the cool radio station in Philly and God bless us, everyone :D

Back