Who sings what in "Triumph" and "Victory"?

Maxym

Proud Member
Donations
$6.00
Though Michael's chest voice parts are obvious, during that era, I can hardly tell which one of the brothers is singing.
And it's getting worse when they're using head voice/falsetto on songs like "Your ways" and "Give it up"... there I just can't tell who it is.

I was initially thinking of asking the question only about "Your ways" and "Give in up", but I'm actually also wondering about other songs on both "Triumph" and "Victory".

(I don't know much about singing techniques so I hope I'm not misusing the words.)

I just think "Can you feel it" is MJ with Randy, "Torture" is Jermaine and MJ.
(And "State of shock" is MJ and Tito ...

Triumph:
Can You Feel It (Randy, Mike)
Heartbreak Hotel (scream is LaToya)
Give It Up (Mike, Marlon)
Wondering Who (Jackie)

Victory
:
Torture (Jermaine, Mike)
Wait (Jackie)
One More Chance (Randy)
Be Not Always (Mike)
State Of Shock (Mike, Mick Jagger)
We Can Change The World (Tito)
The Hurt (Randy)
Body (Marlon)

Thank you. So, still missing the info for "Your ways". I guess it's MJ but I'm not sure for the same reason as Give It Up.

Triumph

Thank you. So, still missing the info for "Your ways". I guess it's MJ but I'm not sure for the same reason as Give It Up.
On Triumph, I only put the songs that have lead parts by the other brothers. The rest are all Michael only leads.

]Victory[/COLOR][/U]:
Torture (Jermaine, Mike)

Torture was originally Michael & Jackie on lv before Jermaine had joined the brothers on the album. Wondering if these vocals are present on the songs multitracks.

Torture was originally Michael & Jackie on lv before Jermaine had joined the brothers on the album. Wondering if these vocals are present on the songs multitracks.

Heard a lot of multitracks but ... not that song...

It's hilarious that the only track on Triumph that doesn't have lead vocals by Michael, is called 'Wondering Who', right? Many people are wondering who is singing that song! :laughing:

In this context, true.

Note, there is a version of Wondering Who with Michael singing a bridge:

Back