Why is the Human Nature music video ignored?

That wasn't an excerpt. That was the whole thing. It was especially made for the montage in Moonwalker.

That's just a fanmade edit.

And what about plasticine animation on ABC? And the robot dance at the Dancing Machine? All of them were also not excerpts from any show / promo of the 70s, were they created specifically for the film?

And what about plasticine animation on ABC? And the robot dance at the Dancing Machine? All of them were also not excerpts from any show / promo of the 70s, were they created specifically for the film?

I don't know, but my guess would be yes. I would also guess that the ABC claymation was done by the same people who did the claymation for Speed Demon.

Human Nature never got an short film. i'm guessing that what michael was going for but didn't happen. it's funny when listening to the song i always thought about michael just walking around town and i guess i was right from that short clip.

There is no music video for Human Nature, The snippet in the Moonwalker retrospective was just an animated clip for the montage.

i believe the clip from the moonwalker was what michael was going for. but we will never know.

I have always imagined, that IF MJ had made a video for HN it would have been something like Stranger in Moscow.

MJ walking around the city - alone, maybe at night-time.

i believe the clip from the moonwalker was what michael was going for. but we will never know.

Michael didn't plan any more music videos after Beat It because CBS was not going to fund them. Michael had to pay for Beat It and Thriller himself.

What??? You mean Billie Jean?

No...Beat It. After Billie Jean, Michael wanted to do more music videos. So he had the concept for the Beat It music video but CBS did not agree to fund it. So he had to do it himself. After Beat It though, there were initially no more plans for other music videos...until Thriller. The Thriller short film was done because the album was slowly starting to decline in sales.

true michael pretty much pay for his own short films until after thriller. even then he still pretty much put money involve all the stuff he did. looking back michael pretty much did everything by himself and pay off people. it's really sad when you think about it because how talented he was and how people treated him it's like his work never matter. it did matter because their iconic and classics but you get what i'm saying.

I have always imagined, that IF MJ had made a video for HN it would have been something like Stranger in Moscow.

MJ walking around the city - alone, maybe at night-time.

same. maybe not night time in my point of view.

same. maybe not night time in my point of view.

Well second lines of both first and second verses say it's nighttime.

(... when I search "human nature lyrics" on Google, I actually first get a full display of Earth Song lyrics ...)

Back