What did MJ actually eat/drink?

Maxym

Proud Member
Donations
$6.00
Read/heard so many versions (including from MJ-dedicated Youtube channels).
Like he:
- was vegetarian
- liked candies
- stayed away from sugar
- didn't actually enjoy sugary food
- stayed away from red meat
- was a vegetarian who didn't like vegetables (

Last edited:
He did drink alcohol. From what I have heard, he drank alcohol in soda cans on flights because he didn't want people to see him drink alcohol.

Wasn't he a nervous flyer and he drank alcohol to calm his nerves?

He drank alcohol on flights in soda cans and he drank socially. There are also people close to him who claim he had problems with alcohol at times. He was a vegetarian for a while but then his doctor told him he needed protein. He loved KFC chicken. He also ate salmon. Seems that he liked candies, cake and cookies.

Testimony from the trial from the flight attendents is available regarding what and how mj drank on flights. Along with the staff from nevvy regarding social drinking when he had friends over for dinner

The british tabloids reported on mj "supposed" alcohol problems right after some jackson family members did the rounds in the media begging mj to let them take part in the 02 shows.when mj refused the daily mail suddenly printed articles about the jacksons needing to send someone to london in order to watch over him because of his "issues" not a coincidence considering the history of Randy etc.??

Wasn't he a nervous flyer and he drank alcohol to calm his nerves?

Yes he hated flying. The testimony from the flight attendents is available somewhere

Yes he drank redbull which was a very bad idea given his insomnia. This was testifyed to by i believe dr cherylynn.. who was helping him after he came cack from london in march 09

Yes he had a wine celler. It was there from the previous owners. The ranch is in a wine making area.

He loved his KFC,taco bell etc. It was a running joke about mjs obsession with KFC

His chef from march 09 onwards kai wrote a book about the food mj liked and what she made for him

Last edited:
Michael also drinks fruit juices and he drink that looks like a V8 while he putting on make up for “Ghosts”.

Orange juice seemed to be the drink of choice on the HIStory tour, he can be seen drinking it on many occasions during breaks.

There’s also that clip of him in Singapore(?) 1993 when he claims to only be having orange juice for his breakfast

Michael Jackson also liked to eat spicy food with a lot of chillies, peppers, etc (such as Mexican food).

He also liked to order and eat fish sandwich from McDonald's (especially, while in the recording studio).

Right after the concerts, sources close to him revealed that he used to eat watermelon as a way for him to replenish the fluids that he just lost on stage while performing.

During the recording sessions, the singer also liked to drink hot beverages (such as tea) with lemon and honey because they had a beneficial effect on his voice.

In the HIStory Tour, he also used to drink three types of mineral water, that is, Gatorade, Perrier and Evian.

He mainly drank Gatorade backstage (during that tour), but Evian was the singer’s most favourite drink at that time because one of his demands was to have always a large number of Evian bottles kept in his hotel suites where he stayed.

One of his favourite meals generally was chicken breast (chicken breast was also his last meal on earth).

I remember someone saying MJ took the skin off KFC to make it “organic”

😂😂😂

No one gives him credit for it but Mike was a funny dude

I'm kind of surprise of the level of details that gets remembered... interesting anyway.

He also liked to order and eat fish sandwich from McDonald's (especially, while in the recording studio).

So when listening to MJ "solo" albums, should I think of the smell a fish burgers at the same time?

In the HIStory Tour, he also used to drink three types of mineral water, that is, Gatorade, Perrier and Evian.

Did he actually drink Mystery? (The HIStory derived energy? drink.)

Kai Chase revealed one of his favourite dishes was Tuna salad nicoise. He also drank ricola dissolved in hot water to soothe his vocal chords. And also seen in some of the TII behind the scenes he enjoyed an assortment of dry snacks - pretzels etc.

Note, he also drank before the TII press conference. I don't know if that's already been said...

Snek;4319199 said:
Orange juice seemed to be the drink of choice on the HIStory tour, he can be seen drinking it on many occasions during breaks.

There’s also that clip of him in Singapore(?) 1993 when he claims to only be having orange juice for his breakfast

He also drank juice before Come Together in Moonwalker.

I think MJ ate and drank very normal really. - Like the rest of us.

As Randy said, confirmed by the emails he sent MJ was trashed from drinking before the o2 press conference

that randy is a liar!

These were private emails sent before MJs death.

Something was off with him, but he didn't seem drunk to me. But then again, I don't know what 'drunk MJ' looks like.

These were private emails sent before MJs death.

Something was off with him, but he didn't seem drunk to me. But then again, I don't know what 'drunk MJ' looks like.

I've never understood this fan narrative that Randy lied about what was happening in private emails for absolutely no reason lol.

His diet changed over the years.

- There was a time he was vegetarian
- His doctors told him to start incorporate white meat & fish.
- There was a time where he would fast every Sunday, on those fasting days he would dance for hours.
- He enjoyed Fried Chicken ie. KFC
- Had a sweet tooth.
- Most of his life he did not drink, eventually started to have a taste for alcohol, more so wine but wasn't the only.
- He liked orange flavored drinks ie. orange juice, orange Gatorade, and Orange Naked branded drinks; He also enjoyed Acai drinks.

I hope this clears up at least some confusion.

Someone pointed me to some very accurate information for this topic, from "Black Stars" magazine 1980 (sorry it's a bit small, make reading difficult) :

1265165662156651.jpg

Back