Anyone knows about this song?

Cr502br

Proud Member
Does anyone have any information about this supposed MJ song?: ”Danger is the game” or “the game”

The supposed song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6lr__OsEWM

I have heard it a lot of times but I can’t tell if it is an MJ song or just an impersonator (I just know that have some parts that I think only Michael can sing)
And even I found 2 lyrics: both of the a little different with some words

the ooo adlibs in the start are from you rock my world,the lead singer doesn't sound like Michael to me,could be a demo someone did for him but its not him other than the ooo adlib thats not on time a couple of times in the song

its also not jason bc jason has good pitch this singer goes off pitch a couple of times

I've heard it a couple times. A few people on YouTube comments have said it's supposedly an outtake from Dangerous, which cannot possibly be true. If it is Michael it has to be from his "Mature Era" 2001-2009. Someone else has said it was made by Jukebox AI, which seems far-fetched because in my opinion Jukebox AI has a hard time singing intelligibly in English or any language. Obviously it could be an impersonator -- MauriceNitro on YouTube I believe said that it's a person whose first language isn't English (which first off, congratulations then to whoever they are on the awesome MJ impression in English) which might explain why some of the lyrics don't make perfect sense. Then again, MJ wasn't known for perfectly sensical lyrics (like in "Smooth Criminal" or "A Place With No Name").

I don't know who it is, but I'd lean towards rolerprod's opinion that this could be a demo someone had commissioned for him that never went anywhere. Maybe from the writing sessions of that elusive eleventh studio album. I'd also agree that this is definitely not Jason Malachi because Jason's "strength" if you could call it that is imitating MJ's softer ballad-y voice, not the rough almost shouting that you hear in this "Danger is the Game".

This song is on youtube since nearly 10 years... and since then i wanna know who the singer is. Cause it's obviously not MJ. But so much better than Jason. Except those of-key samples of "YRMW" it's cool. It was definitely not made with Jukebox AI because this was not existing 10 years ago.

is this the original upload?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q68dqvUpIW8

Last edited:
If it were really MJ, the E$tate would've had it taken down already.

Just an impersonator from back in the day, he had a few "fake" songs, this one and a "Monster" track being one of them (not the Jason Malachi Monster)

He used to have his own Soundcloud if I recall correctly where he posted some of them.

OP, no offense, but you should study Michael's voice a little closer if you really can't tell if this is MJ or an impersonator

Just an impersonator from back in the day, he had a few "fake" songs, this one and a "Monster" track being one of them (not the Jason Malachi Monster) He used to have his own Soundcloud if I recall correctly where he posted some of them. OP, no offense, but you should study Michael's voice a little closer if you really can't tell if this is MJ or an impersonator

can you remember the name?

can you remember the name?
No. You can try Googling MJ soundalike/impersonator song with a monster /horror theme. I'm not sure if it was "Monster" the guy was singing, or if it was "devil" or something similar

EDIT: I just remember the song, it was called Nightcrawler

Last edited:
Hahaha, that was unexpected as hell. I did not know of that upload.

But really, the song was called Nightcrawler, where the guy was singing "I'm a nightcrawler" in the chorus

i cannot find a trace of that song :(

It's not on YouTube under that name, at least with my cursory glance at search results

Back