deleted

I think it was fake as I didn't receive a notification... "Coming In November... Dangerous 30th Anniversary" is what it said though.

April fools or not. Not funny at all considering, it’s been since 2014. SMH

Hmm, quite easy to fake something like that, didn't see it myself if it's real.

Say what you will about the Estate, but I don’t believe they would joke about this. I’m gonna say it was photoshopped (or, if it IS real, they deleted it out of fear that fans would call it a joke).

That would be really bad taste.. The estate knows fans are kinda angry with them, so this would only make things worse..

I think it`s a fake. And also: no notification received...

April Fool’s or not...that picture of the eyes just instantly sent me into the Dangerous era. IF ONLY I could go back...I can still remember where I was when I heard Black or White the first time and the excitement and the TOIR...my first time of seeing MJ perform live!!! Ah, the memories!!! ❤️ And the whole album....it’s STILL my favorite MJ album, and I still love the album cover!! I just live EVERYTHING about that era!! ❤️❤️❤️ And I miss Michael SO MUCH!!!! 😢😢😢 I was watching snippets of rare videos of hil on YouTube and him singing Fall Again and...his VOICE is just out of this world!! It is SO BEAUTIFUL and I miss hearing his voice more than words can say!!! 😢😢😢😢😢

Back