Tito Jackson: Michael was 'squeaky clean'

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
The late Michael Jackson's brothers have insisted he was "squeaky clean", and suggested people were keen to "destroy" the King of Pop.

The 'Thriller' hitmaker was accused of sexual abuse by James Safechuck and Wade Robson from childhood to their early teenage years in the documentary Leaving Neverland and was also acquitted following a 2005 trial of molesting another young boy, Gavin Arvizo, but his siblings have insisted they will always support their late brother, who they are adamant was innocent and proven by a court of law to be.

Tito Jackson told The Sun newspaper: “We can’t help but support him. He’s my brother. We have the same last name. The blood inside him is inside me.

Of the allegations against him, he added: “It’s very simple for me. You’ve got a person who’s been investigated by the highest office, the FBI, for over a decade (1993-2005) and they couldn’t find one thing. He’s squeaky clean.

“My brother was so talented and when you’re on top, there are always those who want to destroy you.

“People just couldn’t understand how this one kid could have all this success and keep on coming up with hit records.”

His brother, Jackie Jackson, added: “It was running them crazy."

And the Motown legends believe the King of Pop is still looking out for them.

Tito, 67, said: “I know he’s watching over everything. But losing him was devastating . . . absolutely devastating.”

The brothers insisted they never felt overshadowed when Michael stepped away from their family band to become the biggest popstar in the world.

Tito said: “It wasn’t like that. People don’t usually say, ‘I like Michael’, they always go, ‘Michael Jackson’. So we had a Jackson in there and we couldn’t help but support that.

“I feel that Michael’s success is part of my success. It’s the family’s success. We’re a family of music.”

And Jackie, 69, "always knew" Michael would be a global star.

He said: "I always knew Michael was going to have a huge solo career.

"I knew the kind of person he was. He would write on his mirror in the bathroom that he was going to sell this many records.

“He read a bunch of books and set goals for himself. He was a real hard worker.”

https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/tito-jackson-michael-squeaky-clean-1286702.html

it's really sad they won't leave him and his family alone and the fact their elderly is really offensive.

They are obessed and they know MJ name and Jacksons name bring attention and $$$ to talk about

And Tito is right. MJ was clean. Was MJ perfect, no (no one is perfect) but if u look at the facts of MJ's life and take out the lies, rumors that are not true, BS, MJ was very clean even compare to the people who want to pass judgement on him. His haters have more dirt that is true in their than what they want to say about MJ

Back