His last video Rapper DMX Michael Jackson This place hotel (a.k.a. Heartbreak hotel)

gstyle

Proud Member
His last video Rapper DMX Michael Jackson This place hotel (a.k.a. Heartbreak hotel)

DMX singing Michael Jacksons Baby be mine

DMX dancing to the "P.Y.T" of Michael Jackson

his management announced that he had just finished a full album that will be a classic.

lucky DMX fans.
iam hyped aswell.

RIP DMX

Rapper cried when he first heard the legendary album Off The Wall

DMX will be fondly remembered around the world for its significant contributions to hip-hop, and many now after his death are taking a moment to appreciate his unique personality.

The rapper always spoke openly about his childhood and some of the painful realities he experienced, but there were certain things that comforted him. The song was one of them.

For DMX, there was an album by Michael Jackson that influenced him as an artist.

DMX was a big fan of Michael Jackson's music, and there are many videos on the internet with him dancing and singing the king of pop songs.

A recent Instagram video shared by his fiancée, Desiree Lindstrom, shows him enjoying the sound of "This Place Hotel (Heartbreak Hotel)"single from the Jacksons' album Triumph.

But among his favorite jackson albums was the classic Off the Wall. He talked about how it was the first album he bought and the special meaning of it during a 2012 interview for The BoomBox.

"I was at an institution called Andrews Children's Home and my friend said, 'Here, take this with you.' And it was Michael Jackson," he said. DMX explained that they had a record player at the institution and he "danced the rhythm of that record."

The rapper praised Jackson as a musical genius and talked about what his music meant to him. "I remember as soon as I heard, I thought, 'You must be kidding me. Actually, I shed tears right there. I'm a Michael Jackson fan,'he added.

On another occasion, now for Rolling Stone magazine,DMX talked about his love of Michael Jackson's music:

"Your music taught me how to feel. Music taught me how to interpret. Music taught me how to play. I love music. I'm music. I'm part of the music," he said.

Due to thriller's seismic cultural impact, it is always forgotten that in 1981, Off The Wall was the best-selling album of all time by a black artist.

MJbeats

Thanks.
Cool videos, would've been nice if he did an MJ song like he did Rudolph The Rednose Reindeer

It's really touch my heart how so much michael made an impact in so many people lives. may dmx and michael r.i.p i hope they will able to meet each other.

D-q0IppWsAAFtSD.jpg

Back