Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 156 USD (84%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

Thread: What happened to Lori Werner?

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Default What happened to Lori Werner?

Does anyone know what happened to Lori Werner, and especially her Instagram account? Lori performed with Michael numerous times; she did the chase with him during The Way You Make Me Feel (HIStory Tour), was one of the dancers in the Blood On The Dance Floor short film, was the girl with spikes during some Dangerous performances, and danced with him on The Way You Make Me Feel at Michael's 30th Anniversary (on the night Britney wasn't there). I always thought there was some chemistry between Michael and Lori. She had a very nice Instagram account, where she posted a lot of pictures, like this one:

And then this happened:

Was her account hacked? All her pictures are gone. Why would she announce a take over? It's really strange to me. Does anyone know what happened?

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: What happened to Lori Werner?

Wow thats really weird! They are following 1 person who has a shop linked in their bio, and if you look at lori’s pinned story entitled “gifts” you can see something similar to what that store sells. My guess is these accounts are the same person - the new lori, and the person running the account lori follows (and the shop listed in that account’s bio)

I think probably somebody hacked her account because she has followers and its easier to get started advertising your business that way. They also posted a pic of the bad album in their pinned story so probably knew of the account as they are an mj fan