What happened to Lori Werner?

Piek

Proud Member
Does anyone know what happened to Lori Werner, and especially her Instagram account? Lori performed with Michael numerous times; she did the chase with him during The Way You Make Me Feel (HIStory Tour), was one of the dancers in the Blood On The Dance Floor short film, was the girl with spikes during some Dangerous performances, and danced with him on The Way You Make Me Feel at Michael's 30th Anniversary (on the night Britney wasn't there). I always thought there was some chemistry between Michael and Lori. She had a very nice Instagram account, where she posted a lot of pictures, like this one:

IMG-2558-kopie.png

And then this happened:

Lori-end.png

Was her account hacked? All her pictures are gone. Why would she announce a take over? It's really strange to me. Does anyone know what happened?

Wow thats really weird! They are following 1 person who has a shop linked in their bio, and if you look at lori’s pinned story entitled “gifts” you can see something similar to what that store sells. My guess is these accounts are the same person - the new lori, and the person running the account lori follows (and the shop listed in that account’s bio)

I think probably somebody hacked her account because she has followers and its easier to get started advertising your business that way. They also posted a pic of the bad album in their pinned story so probably knew of the account as they are an mj fan

Back