NEW VIDEO: Can You Feel It (Kirk Franklin remix)

I don't understand why some people didn't like it. Sure, it's not the original, but it's not the point of a remix. I really liked how they made it more mellow, MJ's vocals stand out more that way.

great just great kirk is mad talented and Tamela is a strong gospel belter i love the gospel chords they added and i wish they would let the modulation go for one more chorus rather than cut it off but its perfect

Can you feel it, can you feel it, can you feel it?!

I kinda do. Not bad, positive vibe.

king_of_style;4321766 said:
I don't understand why some people didn't like it. Sure, it's not the original, but it's not the point of a remix. I really liked how they made it more mellow, MJ's vocals stand out more that way.

I love this remix. Great Job, Kirk.The Video, the Music, the message, MICHAEL’S VOICE is FIRE. We needed this remix right now. LOVE IT. This is how you keep Michael’s legacy alive.

Last edited:
I love the video. :coolv3: :highfivev1: :lovev2: It has a opportune message for this new generation
from our Angel Michael.
:saintv1:

I enthusiastically agree!!! Great message, great song, great video. The remix is on point and will appeal to a new generation of fans. I have now watched this video 6 times today.

Back