Royal Brunei 1996. Dangerous Tour or HIStory Tour?

What tour is Royal Brunei 1996 part of?

• Dangerous Tour

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • HIStory Tour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's it's own thing

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
Because this concert was performed in 1996 some fans consider it to be part of the HIStory Tour, but because it looks like a Dangerous Tour show (With a couple of HIStory album songs added) some fans consider it to be part of the Dangerous Tour. Which one do you think it is? Or do you consider it to be it's own thing and not part of any tour?

Its its own thing. It was one-off concert between tours. Would be interesting to know why Michael decided to use Dangerous Tour costumes and stage. Maybe they didn't have time make new costumes just for it because they were already preparing for HIStory Tour.

This is not a debatable thing.

The Royal Brunei 1996 concert is not part of any tour, but an one-off special concert for a very specific, celebratory reason.

Galactus123;4322210 said:
Its its own thing. It was one-off concert between tours. Would be interesting to know why Michael decided to use Dangerous Tour costumes and stage. Maybe they didn't have time make new costumes just for it because they were already preparing for HIStory Tour.

It was reported that Sultan of Brunei himself asked from Michael Jackson to be much like the Dangerous Tour (costumes, visuals, stage, set list, etc).

Apparently, Sultan of Brunei is a big fan of the Dangerous Tour.

Due to his upcoming HIStory Tour, Michael Jackson also seized at the opportunity and introduced few brand new performances (such as, the encore of ‘Earth Song’, or ‘You Are Not Alone’ in the place of ‘Will You Be There’).

I read that MJ actually planned to make it like the Bad Tour. I think i read this in the "King Of Style" book.. but i could be wrong...
it would have been much better in bad tour style :D

I read that MJ actually planned to make it like the Bad Tour. I think i read this in the "King Of Style" book.. but i could be wrong...
it would have been much better in bad tour style :D
I found this Brunei, July 1996 Bad Tour (fan made edit)

Back