Confirmed - Leaving Neverland is No Longer on Netflix

8701girl

Proud Member
Country
Australia
It has been confirmed on twitter netflix will no longer show leaving neverland!

Reactions: MJ5
It could be just because the deal with Netflix ended.

This is the most likely reason. Movies and shows on Netflix come and go pretty often depending on what deal(s) were made with the studios. Hopefully LN never comes back.

This is SUCH good news and just as it should be. That poor excuse for a documentary was a BLIGHT on Michael's name and should be expunged from the collective memory of documentary watchers, forever.

This is SUCH good news and just as it should be. That poor excuse for a documentary was a BLIGHT on Michael's name and should be expunged from the collective memory of documentary watchers, forever.
I agree. I hope it has the reverse effect as all the lies keep coming out and the HBO arbitration. Look at Martin Bashair. Now the interviews he did with MJ/Diana are now reminder of the liar he is. I hope LN do this for Dan Reed, Oprah, HBO, media in their push to market this lie again about MJ t all cost, etc. And we should never let them forget it.

i dont believe the dismissals of WR and JS have anything to do with LN being removed from Netflix. Its just simply that the contract has ended. Nothing more.

And now LN is on Apple+ btw...

No matter the reason - it's still positive, that the horrendous moc is no longer on Netflix.

This has not been removed from Netflix UK! Is there any word on when that will happen?

They are not going to tell when its leaving.
Don't know about UK Netflix, but here in the US if something is about to leave the service it will show a "Last day to watch on Netflix: (date)" message on a show or movie. Seems to pop up maybe when there's about two weeks to a month left. If it works the same way over there we won't know it's about to be gone until that message starts to pop up when the movie is highlighted.

Honestly, our best hope is that it stays buried under the millions of other things Netflix UK has and doesn't start trending (again).

I just saw a clip of Dan Reid on Morning Joe promoting the HBO documentary on the events of 6 January.

At first I just kept saying I know this person - where do I know this person from. Then it came to me and clicked out of the vid.

It does not look like the debacle with LV has damaged his reputation or his relationship with HBO.

Welp, it's still very much available on Netflix Japan. Not only that, but it appears in my recommended videos, since I watched This Is It so many times.... I issued a complaint, twice, they still didn't take it down. I don't think they understand the gravity of the issue.

It's gone on our Netflix, horrible programme that should never have been made. The only good thing it did was probably make more people actually believe MJ is innocent as they could see how falseand desparate they were along with egghead Reed (His head really looks like an egg). For some reason people with extremely thin lips look untrustworthy. Give me big juicy lips anyday!

They may have moved it to boost ratings as Netflix is tanking, sad that they lost Dragrace and have no idea what network that is on now, even though its gotten really stupid.

Back