Songs that could have made great concert openers

analogue

Proud Member
I think Another Part Of Me could have been a great opener. There could be some awesome built up and then the song kicks in. Unbreakable is another good one I think. And probably would have been the opener on the Invincible Tour if that happened.

What do you think would have been a good concert opener?

Nice idea mate
I think Bad would have made such a great big opening song, like it did for the album

Nice idea mate
I think Bad would have made such a great big opening song, like it did for the album

BAD is one of those songs that works great as both an opening song and a closing song. And if Michael ever did an unplugged show I always thought that Music And Me would have been the perfect opening for that.

BAD is one of those songs that works great as both an opening song and a closing song. And if Michael ever did an unplugged show I always thought that Music And Me would have been the perfect opening for that.

Yeah that's a great point, I'd never thought about Mike doing an unplugged show. I only ever picture him doing the biggest show on a huge scale

I thinking Working Day & Night could have been a great concert opener. Also, Get On The Floor, if that was every performed live.

If there was an Invincible Tour I could see the opening being an Unbreakable/Heartbreaker/Invincible Medley.

We are here to change the world.
I imagine how it could have been with like a captain eo 2.0 opening on this is it with the spheres and the whiteish diamond costume by zaldy.

Back