Estate's new account for a possible museum?

femi

Proud Member
So I was on TikTok, searching up username, to see if what usernames people have, and I typed up "Neverland", and I see this account on Tiktok.

https://www.tiktok.com/@neverlandvalleyranch?

So, I'm thinking could this be the Estate undercover new account, for the business they filed earlier this year, for Neverland, and the merch and etc, I don't know really but it's weird. You check it out and see, I think personally it's for the new museum, and they will post photos of the new museum on there, but I don't wanna get my hopes up.

Someone has messaged the online team and it's confirmed not to be associated with The Estate.

Last edited:
Shame.
There must be something connected though or this will not be sanctioned.

Anyone can add a description with the "copyright" logo, The Estates licensing company created a trademark for Neverland and Taj also said their are plans for it.. but he wasn't allowed to say.

hmmm...do you guys think its worth a follow though? i just searched for it on my tiktok account and followed it...

Would surely be amazing. - But I think the estate already made it clear, that the county - Santa Barbara - did not allow such a thing. All the cars, traffic etc.

And if it should be a museum and feel like the MJ days - al the rides, the train, the animals etc. needed to go back so people would get the full experience of the wonder and magic.

Hasn't many of the bronze statues from Neverland been sold at auctions? - All those little details was what made Neverland special - and if all that is gone I see no point in a Neverland museum.

True.

Would surely be amazing. - But I think the estate already made it clear, that the county - Santa Barbara - did not allow such a thing. All the cars, traffic etc.

And if it should be a museum and feel like the MJ days - al the rides, the train, the animals etc. needed to go back so people would get the full experience of the wonder and magic.

Hasn't many of the bronze statues from Neverland been sold at auctions? - All those little details was what made Neverland special - and if all that is gone I see no point in a Neverland museum.

I found this on www.michaeljackson.com under FAQ’s.

[FONT=&amp]
IS THERE GOING TO BE A PERMANENT MICHAEL JACKSON MUSEUM?
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]We do hope that there will be a Michael Jackson Museum. We have and will continue to explore that possibility. We are also researching the possibility that the Hayvenhurst property could be opened for limited public tours and we are optimistic about this possibility. While this is not imminent, it is something we would like to accomplish.
[/FONT]

im pretty sure the estate didnt want to take that business endeavor or didnt have the connection to make it happen and i think that the new owner bought the land specifically for that reason,if he can make that happen the estate would green light the project cause it seems like they want an mj museum to happen,i guess time will tell.

I was at the gates of Neverland today. When I figure out how to post pictures I will. I talked with the guard and asked if anything was going on in there and he said yes but can not elaborate on what. Bizarre encounter, as soon as I left BJ played on the radio. Some station 103.3, gave me chills.

The official Michael Jackson store just put up some merchandise based on NVR. The prices are ridiculous as usual. $25 for a notebook? No thank you.

Back