Is there an official 2022 calendar?

Eric

Proud Member
I can't seem to find an official 2022 MJ calendar. Is there one?

Sorry I wasn't specific. I was looking for a calendar in the USA. I don't think we have Danilo in the USA.

It says they ship worldwide on the site hun

I understand that. But usually there is a calendar that is produced that is designed for the US market. With Sunday as the first day of the week instead of Monday. It seems that there isn't one for 2022.

I understand that. But usually there is a calendar that is produced that is designed for the US market. With Sunday as the first day of the week instead of Monday. It seems that there isn't one for 2022.

Does a week start with Sunday in the US?? never knew that.

Does a week start with Sunday in the US?? never knew that.

For the international standard, Monday is the first day of the week.

But in certain countries, Sunday is the first day of the week, such as US, Brazil, China, Argentina, Canada, Israel, Chile, Japan, South Africa, Taiwan.

This is the reason why official calendars in these countries have to start the week with Sunday, and not with Monday.

But in certain countries, Sunday is the first day of the week, such as US, Brazil, China, Argentina, Canada, Israel, Chile, Japan, South Africa, Taiwan.

This is the reason why official calendars in these countries have to start the week with Sunday, and not with Monday.

Australia's week begins with Sunday also. In fact a large portion of the world starts the week with Sunday, so I'm not sure why Monday is the "international standard". I have never heard that said before.

I never knew that. - thanks.

In Denmark the week starts with Monday. - I thought it was like that everywhere :)

Sorry I wasn't specific. I was looking for a calendar in the USA. I don't think we have Danilo in the USA.

Browntrout Publishing is the publisher for MJ calendars in the US. But looking on their site they don't have one for him at all for 2022. Either they're very late getting it out or whatever licensing deal they had expired. Hopefully we get a US-based one soon...

If all else fails there's unofficial calendars, I guess.

Browntrout Publishing is the publisher for MJ calendars in the US. But looking on their site they don't have one for him at all for 2022. Either they're very late getting it out or whatever licensing deal they had expired. Hopefully we get a US-based one soon...

If all else fails there's unofficial calendars, I guess.

Maybe the new calendar has something to do with the next project and that explains the delay in listings/photographs? Seems fairly self explanatory that the calendar at the very least would celebrate the 50th Anniversary though.

Being that it's October and the calendar hasn't been seen yet, I think there won't be one for 2022.

Being that it's October and the calendar hasn't been seen yet, I think there won't be one for 2022.
Seems so... sadness. Guess us folks in the US either have to eat the cost of shipping/taxes from the UK to the US or get one of the unofficial ones that crop up.

There are always unofficial ones around. I see them every year, in pop-up stores at my local shopping centre - the kind of store that sells calendars, diaries, posters and such for the coming new year. All of the classic, popular and well-known celebrities, as well as the popular/cult TV series and so forth usually have a calendar. The official MJ calendars are SO expensive. I bought one every year for the first five years or so, after 2009, but no more after that.

There are always unofficial ones around. I see them every year, in pop-up stores at my local shopping centre - the kind of store that sells calendars, diaries, posters and such for the coming new year. All of the classic, popular and well-known celebrities, as well as the popular/cult TV series and so forth usually have a calendar. The official MJ calendars are SO expensive. I bought one every year for the first five years or so, after 2009, but no more after that.
There are stores like that around me too, but they only ever seem to sell official merch. I went to their website and the online shopping option just redirects me to calendars.com, and they don't have anything MJ related at all.

Thinking on it more I may not bother with a calendar at all... all it ever does is just hang there; I don't write appointments or anything on there. I'd hate to have a bare spot on my wall next year, though. =/

KO8kubNM

©2022 Danilo Promotions Ltd. All Rights Reserved

PRE-ORDER ONLY - SHIPPING STARTS NOVEMBER 15, 2021

Thanks for the image. I really like the cover art.

KO8kubNM

©2022 Danilo Promotions Ltd. All Rights Reserved

PRE-ORDER ONLY - SHIPPING STARTS NOVEMBER 15, 2021
I like the fact they've used at least 1 different image. I've never seen the Scream picture before.

Back