I'm looking for an image of this t-shirt

thbadahi19582009

Proud Member
Nice to meet you!
I have something to know about this image right now!
I'm looking for the source image for this t-shirt image.

m82769420491_3.jpg

Thank you :D

Hi. Here you go:

MJ-s-Mystic-Eyes-michael-jackson-22686298-1772-2232.jpg

950157.jpeg

On another note, please don't make multiple threads for the same thing in different parts of the forum. Just put one thread in the most appropriate place. Thanks.

Thank you for your reply! And I'm sorry I posted more than one. Lastly, I would like to ask you what era will this be Michael? I would like to know if I know the book of the photo book. We are waiting for the reply.

Thank you for your reply! And I'm sorry I posted more than one. Lastly, I would like to ask you what era will this be Michael? I would like to know if I know the book of the photo book. We are waiting for the reply.

I can't be completely sure, but I think it's late Thriller Era.

His hair looks like Bad era.

Lastly, I would like to ask you what era will this be Michael?

I can't be completely sure, but I think it's late Thriller Era.

His hair looks like Bad era.

Diamond Supply Co. (the company that released this Michael Jackson T-shirt series) implies in its advertisement that this image comes from the BAD era.

The company released this T-shirt series in a themed-capsule way in order to highlight the singer’s different, glorious eras.

For the Thriller era they released the T-shirt with the ‘Thriller’ album cover, and for the Dangerous era they released the T-shirt with the singer’s toe touch freeze dance move.

It's from the 1987 Matthew Rolston photo-shoot.

The images are taken from the Kenny Rogers photoshoot 1986

Michael posed for Kenny in early 1986, when Kenny was putting together his photography book "Your Friends and Mine" published in 1987.

From the book:

"The first person I shot for the book was Michael Jackson. In 1986, I hosted the Grammy Awards telecast in Los Angeles. That night, my son Christopher met Michael backstage. Christopher had always loved Michael. He would even dress like him at home [Â…] As it happened, Marianne, [RogerÂ’s wife] sent me some flowers with a little plastic Grammy attached. Unbeknownst to me or anyone else, Christopher took the plastic Grammy, walked into Michael JacksonÂ’s press conference, and handed it to him. The next day, Michael called to tell Christopher how much he appreciated it. He also invited him out to his house to see his animals, so Marianne and Christopher went out to Encino. Michael knew I was a photographer, he mentioned that heÂ’d like it if I took a picture of him and Christopher together. I called Michael the next day to set up an appointment, and he agreed to come down to my studio. I told Michael during our first session that I was thinking about doing a book of portraits and calling it "Your Friends And Mine." I had heard about his chimpanzee, Bubbles, and we did a shot with the chimp.

Later on, Michael and I did another session alone, at his request. That was the start. Michael JacksonÂ’s agreeing to be part of the book was, in fact, the jumping off point for the whole project.

As I explained earlier, Michael had invited Christopher, my youngest son, to his home to see his zoo. They had such a good time that Michael, who heard I was a photographer, suggested I take a picture of him and Christopher in my studio. I told him of my ideas for this book and asked him to bring his chimp, Bubbles. There were maybe twenty-five people in the studio that day, and the chimp was the center of attention. That meant the focus was off Michael, and I think the relative anonymity gave him a chance to relax. And Bubbles was so human it was almost frightening. He would take Christopher by the hand, walk over to the refrigerator, open it, take out a banana, and hand it to him. Christopher was amazed – we all were. The session was the first time I’d had the chance to be one on one with Michael. Michael Jackson is unique, both as an individual and as a performer. Yet, while I’d been around him many times, I never honestly felt I knew him until we spent a day together in the photography studio.

It means a lot to me to be able to say that not only do I love his music, but I also like him very much as a person and consider him a friend.”

Kenny Rogers

Back