A quote from Leonard Bernstein on Michael

Someone from this board posted this once:

The late conductor and composer, Leonard Bernstein said that Michael could do more with a few notes than Prince could do with a whole composition. This is not an exact quote but in essense is what he said. This statement was quoted in the USA TODAY. I have the quote somewhere, but it is not readily available to me at the moment.[/b]

And I never did get the direct quote from them. I'm hoping they're still around here so maybe they can post it, lol. I'd appreciate it. So just putting that out there. They also posted this, which I think it incredible and important, because these people know what they're talking about when it comes to talent.

Smokey Robinson was interviewed in a recent "Sister-to-Sister" magazine and this is what he said about Michael:

"The most talented overall performer I've ever seen...As far as talent goes,overall he's the most talented man I've ever seen.

Years ago, Donnie Simpson from BET's "Video Soul" did an interview with Quincy Jones. They discussed all of the GREATS that Quincy had worked with and when they got to Michael, Quincy stated much the same as Smokey has said. Quincy said that Michael was the most talented person that he had ever worked with. That is saying a lot because he worked with some of the greatest musicians ever. He said that Michael was a musical genius.

George Clinton, Parliment Funkadelic frontman, said basically the same thing when asked about Michael.

I posted these comments to show what other MUSICIANS say about Michael. Others as Stevie Wonder, Wynton and Bradford Marsalis have said the same thing.[/b]

Also, just to add, since I guess the topic is also about what people who know what they're talking about said about Michael, Seth Riggs, Michael's voice coach, has said that getting together with Michael after they've been seperated for a long time is like fine-tuning a Ferarri. The poster Little-Noni told me about that one, she saw him in a documentary saying that.

Sorry I don't have anything to add...
But I love the idea of this thread - quotes about Michael by people who are legends and among the best in their field. :flowers: Can't wait to read them here. :D

Hmm. I think there was at least one quote from a classical musicial or conductor in the Michael and Mozart thread if anyone wanted to go looking.

This is slightly OT but it is about how artists view Michael.

At our cast party a while back we were listening to Butterflies and our tutor says "you know as much as I am an artist I am not on the level of let's say Denzel Washington, Maya Angelou . . ." and she called a couple of other names which I don't recall right now. She continued "And as much as those people are artists, they are NOTHING compared to Michael Jackson! The work that Michael Jackson did on Thriller alone is the work of genius. There is no greater artist on the face of the earth. None."

I was gobsmacked and just beaming with pride.

I keep trying to tell the new fans that it aint about popularity. Michael Jackson is an ARTIST not a mere pop star/singer. He creates art.

Also, a friend of mine who attended that exclusive music school in New York (the name escapes me) said that one of his tutors told them that no one creates music the way Michael Jackson creates music. He said he was a genius and that people should look beyond their narrow prejudices and really LISTEN to the music.

At our cast party a while back we were listening to Butterflies and our tutor says "you know as much as I am an artist I am not on the level of let's say Denzel Washington, Maya Angelou . . ." and she called a couple of other names which I don't recall right now. She continued "And as much as those people are artists, they are NOTHING compared to Michael Jackson! The work that Michael Jackson did on Thriller alone is the work of genius. There is no greater artist on the face of the earth. None."

I keep trying to tell the new fans that it aint about popularity. Michael Jackson is an ARTIST not a mere pop star/singer. He creates art.

Also, a friend of mine who attended that exclusive music school in New York (the name escapes me) said that one of his tutors told them that no one creates music the way Michael Jackson creates music. He said he was a genius and that people should look beyond their narrow prejudices and really LISTEN to the music.[/b]

I totally agree.... that's lovely.... thanks for sharing :flowers: (you were listening to " BUTTERFLIES" WOW)

Also, a friend of mine who attended that exclusive music school in New York (the name escapes me) said that one of his tutors told them that no one creates music the way Michael Jackson creates music. He said he was a genius and that people should look beyond their narrow prejudices and really LISTEN to the music.[/b]

Wow, thank you for sharing that, I'm gonna save what you wrote. This is what I love to hear and see. See, people who are involved and understand the art of music and dance always recognize the greatness of Michael Jackson. They know that his talent is unparalleled. He's a total phenomenon. Your absolutely correct when you say Michael isn't merely a pop star, he is a true artist, through and through. He represents the very definition of an artist.

I love the story about the music tudor. Do you mean Julliard by any chance? Is that in New York? But I'm always saying, look at the way Michael creates music, how it just comes to him, all in one piece. It's all there in his mind. That's the sign of a total musical genius. He doesn't have to think about it or work it out, it just appears to him, all the parts, in his mind. And then his outstanding ability to relay what he's hearing to studio musicians and to create, using only his voice, the feeling of a piece of music to them, it's just so incredible. People don't even realize.

Cool TCO. If you can think of any more instances hearing your teachers talking about Michael, you should post them.

Here's some more quotes from other artists about Michael.

Kelley: i remember reading something about Michael Jackson that every time he performed he lost 15 pounds. and i thought 15 pounds, oh my gosh - can you imagine? that's like - that's a significant amount of weight for someone who is like - Michael Jackson's size - very ...........

Martin Short: well he performs very intensely and ultimately he breaks water (laughter)
because he's an intense performer and - you've seen Michael live haven't you?

Kelley: no never seen him live.

Martin Short: you haven't?

Kelley: no

Martin Short: he's actually pretty amazing

Kelley: you've seen him live.......

Martin Short: he "IS" amazing. (he said "IS AMAZING" really intense)

Kelly: what happens?

Martin: it's like he's one of the great -- you know beyond all of the bizarreness of his life - he's one of the great genius performers of all time. i mean i think whether you're a fan of someone or not, if you can see kind of a legendary performer you should take that opportunity to see him

Kelly: yeah, next time.

Academy award winning director Michel Gondry recently talked with Filter Magazine and had this to say about Michael:

---
http://www.filter-mag.com/features/interior.75.html

Q: In the intro for your Director's Label DVD, you say that you've worked with all of your favorite musicians except Michael Jackson. If he ever got around to making his next career comeback, would you want to direct a video?

Gondry: Despite all that's happened--which I think is a reflection of American society and exaggeration and caricature--I think he's still the strongest musician of the end of the 20th Century. The basslines and the rhythms he used are still way more modern than anyone else around. So yeah, I would do a video for him.

Any soul song that popped on the radio had him jumping. He loved everything; he could imitate anything; he knew everyone's licks. Man, it didn't take an Einstein to see this boy was a sure-enough genius."

Bobby Taylor about the 9 year old Michael

He’s a high tenor with a three-and-a-half octave range. He goes from basso low E up to G and A-Flat above high C. A lot of people think its falsetto, but it’s not. It’s all connected, which is remarkable. During his vocal exercises he would put his arms up in the air and would start spinning while holding a note. I asked him why he was doing that, and he said ‘I may have to do it onstage, so I want to make sure it’s possible.’ I’d never seen anything like that before. I thought maybe I should stop him so he can concentrate on his voice now, and dance later. But I figured if he can do it, let him do it.

- Seth Riggs on Michael Jackson

Seth also has said some of the most beautiful things about Michael as a person. The two of them are really good friends, and I've heard that Michael's always looked up to Seth as sort of a father figure. So here's some quotes from him about Michael as a person.

“He would always take time to see the sights. I recall that when we were rehearsing at Liverpool, he stopped the rehearsal so that we could look at some beautiful clouds that had wafted in. That’s how Michael is... He’s the most natural, loving person I’ve ever known, a very good person, as corny as that sounds. He’ll see a picture of a baby, and if it’s a cute kid, he will go absolutely gaga over the picture. During the tour, on his nights off, he would go into a toy store and buy ten of this and ten of that and then stay up all night long putting batteries into the toys, making certain each and every one worked so that he could have them ready to give to kids back-stage the next day. As if he didn’t have enough to worry about.”

-Seth Riggs on Michael Jackson

“Every night the kids would come in on stretchers, so sick they could barely hold their heads up. Michael would kneel down at the stretchers and put his face right down beside theirs so that he could have his picture taken with them, and than give them a copy to remember the moment. I’m a sixty-year-old man, and I couldn’t take it. I’d be in the bathroom crying. But Michael could take it, and right before going on stage no less. The kids would perk right up in his presence. If it gave them a couple days’ more energy, to Michael that was worth it. As far as I’m concerned, he’s a prince of the world.”

- Seth Riggs on Michael Jackson

And the poster, oneofew, from this board, posted this regarding what Seth has told her about Michael. She's apparently a student of Seth's as well.

Yes Michael has been doing that since "Off the Wall" era, how i know that is because Seth is my teacher as well, and i personally asked him about Michael`s voice etc... What i can say about Michael`s voice, and i will quote Seth... "The world will never really know how gifted Michael Jackson is vocally given he always holds back for reasons no one knows, and the most talented male vocalist he has ever heard". And Seth btw has teached if not all the famous singers from Steve Wonder to Barbra Streisand.
Personally i think Michael is some what afraid of his own voice or insecure, i know that sounds crazy, but sometimes we fear what we love the most. Seth himself said he can not explain why Michael holds back for example, he said when he would finally hear the final cut of an album he would often say Michael you sung that song better during our session, and Michael would just be silent.

You worked with Michael Jackson. How was that experience?

It was incredible. He's definitely the greatest of all time. He really showed me how to combine melody into records. He really took my craft to another level.

- Rodney Jerkins

“He’s very precise; he’s obviously very quick.” Tharp also detected a great deal of mime in Michael’s style. “That’s been in black dancing for a long time- with the early tap dancers and the street dancers. Its part of a tradition that Michael Jackson clearly had access to. There’s probably no one so accurate and just basically sexy.”

- Twyla Tharp, noted choreographer, on Michael Jackson

I think he’s got the gift. You either have it or you don’t. He’s always had it. I think like anything or anybody, the more exposure he has to different elements of that arena, he will grow. If he should so desire to do a Fred Astaire type of number and study that form of movement, that will just add to what he does, because he has the wonderful ability to imitate what he sees. He’s a chameleon of sorts, and that’s one of his powers that, although he has no technical knowledge of what it takes to do, plus the soul, he can imitate-whether that’s by rhythm or in the mirror, emulating style, or the line of the movement. So, I think he’s the type of person that whatever he chose to do, he would go ahead and do that.”

“Yes, also the stuff he did when he was little. That audition tape that they show of him in the basement was all the stuff James Brown used to do. I think that its like any of the people that I’ve worked with. If you challenge them to grow, they’ll do it. And it’s the same with Michael Jackson. He could have been left to do what he does and been very successful and always been acknowledged for that, but I think the fact that he took the chance to try something a little bit different, a little bit new, and grow and expand, has taken him to another level. He’s an innovator. If he chose to do ballet, he could do it-I really believe it!”

- Michael Peters on Michael Jackson

My Lord, he's a wonderful mover. He makes these moves up himself and it's just great to watch. Michael is a dedicated artsit. He dreams and thinks of it all the time.

- Fred Astaire on Michael Jackson

Fred Astaire was to that era and that music--the way the music moved through him in the '30s--what Michael Jackson is to this era. You could put him behind a scrim and see his sillhouette and you'd know who he was. It's like he's got a direct connection to God, because those moves just come from within him and through the music.

- Sandy Duncan, actress-dancer

When I see him dance and sing, it touches me, like a spirit; it moves me inside, sort of like the Holy Ghost. But it's more then singing and dancing; he manages to touch your soul."

- Isiah Thmas, pro basketball star

No living tenor has ever projected at this decibel level. What really get me jealous, if I'm going to be totally honest, is his genius for holding high Cs steady while gyrating at a velocity previously unknown to man.

- Neil Shicoff, Metropolitan Opera tenor

He takes a step that you've been doing and then by the time he switches it around, you don't even recognize it. There is nothing new about thrusting your hips out, but when he does that with quick moves, the high kick out and that slow back-up step he does, people say, 'Jeez, what is he doing?' And he never lays on a move long enough for you to figure it out. i'm sure if he worked with Nureyev or Baryshnikov, he would come clse to that level. Can he tap dance? I don't know. But then agai I'd hate to leave my dancing shoes in his vicinity.

- Sammy Davis Jr.

And, just to leave it off, a quote from Michael which shows what a freakin' genius he really is.

"I really believe that God chooses people to do certain things, the way Michelangelo or Leonardo da Vinci or Mozart or Muhammad Ali or Martin Luther King is chosen. And that is their mission to do that thing. And I think that I haven't scratched the surface yet of what my real purpose is for being here. I'm committed to my art. I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine. And I believe that that is the very reason for the existence of art and what I do. And I feel fortunate in being that instrument through which music flows... Deep inside I feel that this world we live in is really a big, huge, monumental symphonic orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form all of creation is sound and that it's not just random sound, that it's music. You've heard the expression, music of the spheres? Well, that's a very literal phrase. In the Gospels, we read, "And the Lord God made man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul." That breath of life to me is the music of life and it permeates every fiber of creation. In one of the pieces of the Dangerous album, I say: “Life songs of ages, throbbing in my blood, have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood." This is a very literal statement, because the same new miracle intervals and biological rhythms that sound out the architecture of my DNA also governs the movement of the stars. The same music governs the rhythm of the seasons, the pulse of our heartbeats, the migration of birds, the ebb and flow of ocean tides, the cycles of growth, evolution and dissolution. It's music, it's rhythm. And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of the divine union through my music and my dance. It's like, my purpose, it's what I'm here for."

-Michael Jackson, 1992

No living tenor has ever projected at this decibel level. What really get me jealous, if I'm going to be totally honest, is his genius for holding high Cs steady while gyrating at a velocity previously unknown to man.

- Neil Shicoff, Metropolitan Opera tenor

what is that in reference to?

(performace or song i mean)

Sam Brown III talking about recording 'One Day In Your Life' with Michael:

"He put the headphones on, he's in front of the mike, and he'd say "Roll the tape". So we'd roll the tape with the demo singer singing it...and he'd listen to the first 8 bars and he's sitting there and listening and he says "Go back" and listens again..."Go back" and listens again. And he says "Ok, I'm ready". And he starts to sing. And what was interesting...the first thing I noticed is that...he has a phenomenal ear because he was taking the phrasing which singers don't normally do...and singing the phrasing precisely the way they sang it. And so he said, "How'd that sound?" And I said, "That sounded great. That's right on the money!". He says, "Ok, now let me sing it my way". So then he starts to sing it in a totally different phrasing - just like that. He had copped the phrasing of the demo singer off the tape, and now he's adding Michael Jackson to it. And I was like, "...This is phenomenal!"

And this was back when Michael was only 16/17.

Another story from the same guy. :lol: Michael's amazing.

"One time I recall...he sang something on one of the songs that I wrote called 'You Were There'. And he sang it in a way which I didn't particularly care for. He added something to it. And I said, "Michael, let's do that take again." And he said "Oh, Sam, that was great". And I said "Ehhh..I didn't like it. Can you do it more this way." And Michael said, "Ok, but you're not gonna like it". And he did it the way I asked him to do it...and he did it exactly the way I asked him to do it. And in the studio, I thought it was great. I got home and I listened to the two versions and I went, "Damn...he's right. I like his version better!" So I called him on the phone and I said, "Michael, you were right. Your version is better. I like your take on it better." And all he said was, "Told you so". That sums it up for someone of who's of that stature, he would do it anyway. If you asked him to do it, he would do it...and he'd do it to the best of his abilities in the confidence and certainty you would like what he did ultimately at the end".

- Sam Brown III

He’s a high tenor with a three-and-a-half octave range. He goes from basso low E up to G and A-Flat above high C. A lot of people think its falsetto, but it’s not. It’s all connected, which is remarkable. During his vocal exercises he would put his arms up in the air and would start spinning while holding a note. I asked him why he was doing that, and he said ‘I may have to do it onstage, so I want to make sure it’s possible.’ I’d never seen anything like that before. I thought maybe I should stop him so he can concentrate on his voice now, and dance later. But I figured if he can do it, let him do it.

show off :p
:lol:

- Seth Riggs on Michael Jackson[/b]

And the poster, oneofew, from this board, posted this regarding what Seth has told her about Michael. She's apparently a student of Seth's as well.

Yes Michael has been doing that since "Off the Wall" era, how i know that is because Seth is my teacher as well, and i personally asked him about Michael`s voice etc... What i can say about Michael`s voice, and i will quote Seth... "The world will never really know how gifted Michael Jackson is vocally given he always holds back for reasons no one knows, and the most talented male vocalist he has ever heard". And Seth btw has teached if not all the famous singers from Steve Wonder to Barbra Streisand.
Personally i think Michael is some what afraid of his own voice or insecure, i know that sounds crazy, but sometimes we fear what we love the most. Seth himself said he can not explain why Michael holds back for example, he said when he would finally hear the final cut of an album he would often say Michael you sung that song better during our session, and Michael would just be silent.
[/b]

i think artistically it may not work.. thats why he doesn't do it. That's why he should make an album where he just shows it off :)

Damn, thank you for those quotes CarinaT, I've been looking for those, lol.

Isn't Michael effing freakishly phenomenal? He's so good it's scary.

I'm always retelling that story from Sam Brown about how Michael just copied the phrasing of the demo singer exactly. What that shows is, he has perfect pitch, meaning he can hear a tone, an inflection, etc... and then duplicate it verbatim with his voice.

Crazy.

And you know you may be right giddyup, about why Michael holds back. It's impossible to say for sure, but he must have his reasons. It may not work for the records, or he may actually be afraid of intimidating people. You can hear how great of a singer Michael is, even when he's holding back. The timing, the technique, the precisian with which he vocalizes is the most outstanding out of any singer I've ever heard. He's a vocal genius. Not to mention the quality of his voice. I'm with you, I wish he would make an album just showing off, he would freak people out! Haha. He does the same thing as a dancer. He holds back. I remember John Landis saying that Michael frustrates him because he never shows how incredible of a dancer he really is. He said he is Fred Astiare, he is Gene Kelly, he's on that level, but he never displays it, he just shows like a minimum of his ability.

I've heard also that Michael can sustain notes for a longer duration of time then Pavarotti. His actual vocal range has also expanded to about 4 octaves, just from what I've heard. I kind of have to laugh when some people say Michael's range isn't as good as when he was a child. Man, they don't know what they're talking about. He can sing from low, low base all the way up passed high C in his natural voice, without breaking off into falsetto. He's the most amazing singer in the world.

lol! I knew you liked those. :D You're right...his talent and confidence in his own ideas/intuitions (even at such a young age) is just scary. I've always thought that if there's anything freakish about MJ, its his talent.

In 'Invincible', Michael sang like we never heard him sing in '2000 Watts'. Hopefully that means he'll take this further in the next album and really surprise us. Giddyup, your theory of why Michael is hesitant to show his full vocal abilities is something I haven't thought of yet. :D It definitely is interesting and makes me even more excited to hear what he decides to show us next.
Michael can sound exactly as he did back in the early 80s. I listen to 'Speechless' and 'Don't Walk Away' and see that...so I don't understand when people say his voice has changed and he can't go back to how it used to be. He can - plus so much more too now.

Exatly Carina. That's the only thing in which I would say Michael is freakish too, his talent.

He knows music, he breaths it. He just has an outstanding understanding of organized sound. His musical genius was evident from the time he was a child, with his ability to sing the way he did and continues to do.

And your right about Michael being able to sing any way he wants. I've never heard a singer with so much control over their voice. He can take it anywhere he wants to. He can create tight, compact, quick vibrato or he can create a more breathy vibrato. You know a lot of singers go gymnastics (there's a word for this, but I forget what it is) crazy, going up and down the scales, proloning a lyric by adding nine million extra notes, just to show off their voice. Michael hardly ever does that. He did that more in the days of The Jacksons. But even then, he kept it limited. But you know he has better control then just about anyone and he could display that with ease. Just the timing involved in his incorpiration of his vocal hiccups and grunts, etc... The split second timing of that, it's crazy. You could miss you mark so easy just trying that. And he's never off key.

He did show us something with "Invincible" that we hadn't heard, your right, hopefully he does more of that with his upcoming work. He sounds just like he did on records from the mid 80s on songs like "Speechless" and "The Way You Love Me", etc... So your totally right about that.

And the way he switches registers, you don't even hear a break, he just goes through the different ranges with such ease and control. Man, it's mind blowing.

Not to metion his ability to emote. And I've said it before, but the quality and dimension of his voice is just the most outstanding. He has this totaly clear, pure beautiful voice, but so rich with depth, there's so many differing quality's going on. Like if you listen to "Fly Away" for example, or "Gone Too Soon", it's crazy how good his voice is. He's the complete package 10 times over! Man, don't get me started, see, I just lose my mind and start rambling, lol. Sorry folks.

And lol at Chaos! :lol:

Exatly Carina. That's the only thing in which I would say Michael is freakish too, his talent.

He knows music, he breaths it. He just has an outstanding understanding of organized sound. His musical genius was evident from the time he was a child, with his ability to sing the way he did and continues to do.

And your right about Michael being able to sing any way he wants. I've never heard a singer with so much control over their voice. He can take it anywhere he wants to. He can create tight, compact, quick vibrato or he can create a more breathy vibrato. You know a lot of singers go gymnastics (there's a word for this, but I forget what it is) crazy, going up and down the scales, proloning a lyric by adding nine million extra notes, just to show off their voice. Michael hardly ever does that. He did that more in the days of The Jacksons. But even then, he kept it limited. But you know he has better control then just about anyone and he could display that with ease. Just the timing involved in his incorpiration of his vocal hiccups and grunts, etc... The split second timing of that, it's crazy. You could miss you mark so easy just trying that. And he's never off key.

He did show us something with "Invincible" that we hadn't heard, your right, hopefully he does more of that with his upcoming work. He sounds just like he did on records from the mid 80s on songs like "Speechless" and "The Way You Love Me", etc... So your totally right about that.

And the way he switches registers, you don't even hear a break, he just goes through the different ranges with such ease and control. Man, it's mind blowing.

Not to metion his ability to emote. And I've said it before, but the quality and dimension of his voice is just the most outstanding. He has this totaly clear, pure beautiful voice, but so rich with depth, there's so many differing quality's going on. Like if you listen to "Fly Away" for example, or "Gone Too Soon", it's crazy how good his voice is. He's the complete package 10 times over! Man, don't get me started, see, I just lose my mind and start rambling, lol. Sorry folks.

And lol at Chaos! :lol:[/b]

the little hiccup before the first line in 'Billie Jean' :D

ramble on, lmao. i like it :yes:

Thank you so much for all the quotes, they make fascinating reading.
I have nothing new to add, except that, for me, Michael's God given talent is totally awesome. I love watching him perform
but I also love listening to him sing in a darkened room, with no diterbances, just Michael's voice, he reaches down and touches my very soul.
No one else can do that.
Please keep the quotes coming, I love reading them, thanks :flowers:

Here's another thing that someone on this board posted a while back:

Got this from Pepina from the KOP Board.. Thanks Pepina!!

Debbie Allen was on TvOne today promoting her new Fantasia movie for Lifetime, and MJ came up in a discussion about dance:

Said MJ is "precious to [her]."

-Says that Michael, as good as he is, is constantly studying and practicing.

-He'll ask her "how do you spin like that?" and she'll say "you already know how to spin!" and he'll reply "but I want to spin like that."

-Said he's one of the few dancers who has really, truly defined the past 30 years or so along with Gregory Hines and Baryshnikov.

-Cathy Hughes said that when MJ and Debbie danced together at a Black Caucus event, everybody forget all about the Black Caucus.

Here's another thing that someone on this board posted a while back:

Got this from Pepina from the KOP Board.. Thanks Pepina!!

Debbie Allen was on TvOne today promoting her new Fantasia movie for Lifetime, and MJ came up in a discussion about dance:
Said MJ is "precious to [her]."

-Says that Michael, as good as he is, is constantly studying and practicing.

-He'll ask her "how do you spin like that?" and she'll say "you already know how to spin!" and he'll reply "but I want to spin like that."

-Said he's one of the few dancers who has really, truly defined the past 30 years or so along with Gregory Hines and Baryshnikov.

-Cathy Hughes said that when MJ and Debbie danced together at a Black Caucus event, everybody forget all about the Black Caucus.[/b]

Aww...I remember Michael's NAACP speech. He presented Debbie Allen an award and when she came up, she went straight to him and gave him a hug. You can see she really loves him. :flowers:
And Michael asking her to teach him how she spins...:lol: Even at his stature, Michael sees himself as a student with so much to learn. That's how humble he is and he's amazing for that :)

Completely Carina. That's the sign of a true artist, he's always determined to broaden his horizens.

Debbie was right too, Michael is one of a handful of dancers in history to truly define and shape the art form.

I remember the NAACP awards and Debbie going right to Michael. I remember she said something like "God knows, we are all on your side Michael."

That was beautiful.

Aww...I remember Michael's NAACP speech. He presented Debbie Allen an award and when she came up, she went straight to him and gave him a hug. You can see she really loves him. :flowers:
And Michael asking her to teach him how she spins...:lol: Even at his stature, Michael sees himself as a student with so much to learn. That's how humble he is and he's amazing for that :)[/b]

BEAUTIFULLY SAID, CARINAT. :flowers:

And Michael asking her to teach him how she spins...:lol: Even at his stature, Michael sees himself as a student with so much to learn. That's how humble he is and he's amazing for that :)[/b]

BEAUTIFULLY SAID, CARINAT. :flowers:

Rick James called MJ the Greatest Entertainer Ever.

R.kelly spoke highly of MJ and the lasting mark he left on him as well.

Ronald Isley spoke Highly of MJ and his impact as well.

Joe called Thriller a timeless Album.

Brandy Said that Michel Jackson was the King of it all.

Teddy Pendergrass said he was One of a Kind. the Kind of artist that comes once along every 20-40 years.

Rick James called MJ the Greatest Entertainer Ever.

R.kelly spoke highly of MJ and the lasting mark he left on him as well.

Ronald Isley spoke Highly of MJ and his impact as well.

Joe called Thriller a timeless Album.

Brandy Said that Michel Jackson was the King of it all.

Teddy Pendergrass said he was One of a Kind. the Kind of artist that comes once along every 20-40 years.

Back