MJ "LoveStoned" my 30th, FULL VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE for D/L&#3

big DB

Proud Member
Hey Everyone,

this is my 30th video! :D entitled "LoveStoned"...

Lovestonedsig.jpg

DOWNLOAD in HQ (Avi Xvid) http://bigdb.jacksonvillage.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdOAmTvFW3Y (Youtube Preview Link PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT :))

This is an effect filled MJ version of Justin's video, the theme of this video was to spice it up. The idea for this video came from a member of MJNO called DaBuzz. (Aaron Busby) Justin doesn't do much storytelling in the video in my opinion. The only connection I made was his stoned looking face at the end which connected with the title of the song.

Therefore I have made a MJ version with dancing like no one else can do and also with classic moments from his videos to sync up with the song. The video has two parts just like Justin's video and the story of the video is simple. Michael is "LoveStoned" with all the ladies he has around him (from his various videos), and during the "I Think She Knows" interlude at the end, he is still "LoveStoned" whilst thinking and reflecting upon his love for them. I tried to contrast the two seperate parts of the video like the song changes too...

I hope you enjoy it! :)

OMG, I can't wait, I freakin' love this song.... it's on my myspace page as my favorite song right now

thank you so much! :D

OMG, I can't wait, I freakin' love this song.... it's on my myspace page as my favorite song right now

thank you so much! :D[/b]

cool Im glad you enjoy the song, and I've got to admit I like it too! I think the video will take the song to another dimension!

Thanks for the trailer DB, I'm looking forward to seeing the completed version, with that song I'd say it's going to be a 'cracker'. :flowers:

Thanks for the trailer DB, I'm looking forward to seeing the completed version, with that song I'd say it's going to be a 'cracker'. :flowers:[/b]

thanks Rita! its finished so it will definitely be on schedule for the 29th! the USA people and others will probs get it early I'll post it at midnight UK time on the 29th of September. :)

the video will be posted in under 24 hrs :) honestly cant believe ive made it to 30 videos, next milestone - 50! like my mums bday today.

Happy Birthday Mum! :D

Looking good DB, cant wait to see it :D, you learned a few tricks st SLH :D

MJ and Justin ... I still like the idea of a collaboration :innocent:

Looking forward to the full length feature :kickass:

Looking good DB, cant wait to see it :D, you learned a few tricks st SLH :D[/b]

I did indeed, I aim to improve with each video, try something new :flowers: its great when i see others see that too, thanks!

MJ and Justin ... I still like the idea of a collaboration :innocent:

Looking forward to the full length feature :kickass:[/b]

Nice work DB. You always impress. I love your use of colour in your montages. Keep up the inpiration. :flowers: [/b]

thanks guys! not long till the full video is posted! wait to see Michael move in it, makes Justins moves in his video seem so dull :lol:

I couldn't rate it fairly. There is only 5 stars, and it deserves much more. So I just had to rate you 5.

It is brilliant, thank you so much for creating this. Great song, and what you've done with it is amazing. Your vids have really (somehow) even gotten better the last 6months, I love the effects.

Terrific use of footage too, ESPECIALLY the BOTDF and YRMW vid clips, these recent vids have some great moves and a very stylish MJ in them, and they are under-rated and under-used in my opinion, so thank you for using them! Also love the brief Moonwalker transformer and Give In To Me flashes too.

EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES OVER TO WATCH, RATE AND COMMENT NOW! IT DESERVES YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!!

Awesome Videos!!! Thank you so much for creating them all!! :flowers:

I couldn't rate it fairly. There is only 5 stars, and it deserves much more. So I just had to rate you 5.

It is brilliant, thank you so much for creating this. Great song, and what you've done with it is amazing. Your vids have really (somehow) even gotten better the last 6months, I love the effects.

Terrific use of footage too, ESPECIALLY the BOTDF and YRMW vid clips, these recent vids have some great moves and a very stylish MJ in them, and they are under-rated and under-used in my opinion, so thank you for using them! Also love the brief Moonwalker transformer and Give In To Me flashes too.

EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES OVER TO WATCH, RATE AND COMMENT NOW! IT DESERVES YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!![/b]

wow thanks for that fantastic comment! im glad you can see im getting better, thats much appreciated! :flowers: thanks for your support!

Awesome Videos!!! Thank you so much for creating them all!! :flowers:[/b]

again thanks for your support too MJsPanda! :) keep the comments coming everyone :D

Brilliant work! :kickass2:

I love how you kept the special effects from Justin's video, whilst adding a variety of footage that flowed very well with the song. Again your editing is impressive! :kickass:

Although there is one thing that bothered me: about midway through the video, it becomes a little too dark to see the MJ clips (except for the 'Lovestoned' special effects) thus it's hard for me to see anything. I hope you don't mind me saying :blush:...or maybe it's just me and I'm losing my eyesight lol :unsure: :doh:

Anyway, don't mind me and my dorkiness,

Well done again and keep up the good work! :flowers:

Brilliant work! :kickass2:

I love how you kept the special effects from Justin's video, whilst adding a variety of footage that flowed very well with the song. Again your editing is impressive! :kickass:

Although there is one thing that bothered me: about midway through the video, it becomes a little too dark to see the MJ clips (except for the 'Lovestoned' special effects) thus it's hard for me to see anything. I hope you don't mind me saying :blush:...or maybe it's just me and I'm losing my eyesight lol :unsure: :doh:

Anyway, don't mind me and my dorkiness,

Well done again and keep up the good work! :flowers:[/b]

yea it was to contrast with the bright clips, to just have his silouette kind of thing, like with the ITC clips and YRMW. however I understand it can be a little hard to see whats going on, thanks for your feedback!

im glad you enjoyed it, thanks for your comments also wednesday! :flowers:

good work, excellent coordination between song and dance, nice special effects :clap:

thanks for the comments mjjfan and I hope you enjoy the video when you see it wannabestartinsomthin21! :flowers:

That was absolutely incredible matey boy! Not to put down your other fantastic work, but this is by far your best work so far in your video editing projects I have seen. I love you how match up lots of the lyrics with the music video in use, it is something that only I have seen you do. Very original, very entertaining, we all know who would be very proud of you. The man himself!

An amazing video :wild: The darkened background with the special effects really worked for me as it pulled me into the vid.
Your use of clips worked perfectly with the song and timing was bang on. Ending with 'Will You Be There' was very well thought out, when the wings closed around him I got goose bumps down my back, I guess thats because I got so drawn into it.
I don't have an account with 'youtube' yet so am unable to rate it right now, but I'll rectify that shortly and I'll nip back over there. Thanks for sharing 'big DB' I'm going to say one more time "I Loved It" :flowers:

Back