will.i.am on Ellen today

I'm a little tired of him when seeing him saying the almost same things to every possible media. though good.

just thunder, no rain.

I have heard that he will be telling a story or two about what it's like working with Michael Jackson, but we'll see.

He's been on several shows lately, just performed and left.. Hope it's not the same..

He's been on several shows lately, just performed and left.. Hope it's not the same..[/b]

I think he's had more than enough having all asking about Mike and what's it like to work with him...poor guy, he can't even promote his own album :lol:

lol! This is not time to promote his own album.. lol! This is how it usually goes..

WILL: ya, it's called 'Song About Girls'..

HOST: So, what is it, like a combination of songs about girls?

WILL: Well, ya.. What can I say, I love girls. ha ha ha

Host: ha ha, you've been really buissy haven't you?

WILL: Ya, I'm just glad my album is finally out

Host: You are known around as not must a musician, but a producer. So tell us about other projects your working on beside your own.

WILL: Well I'm doing an album with Blackeye Peas, working on some projects with upcoming artists.. Just alot..

Host: I heard your working with Michael Jackson too. Is that true?

WILL: Ya, I am working with him, it's an honor to me really..

Host: So tell us about that.. you know, working with Michael Jackson..

LOL! That is how they always wing em into the topic

lol! This is not time to promote his own album.. lol! This is how it usually goes..

WILL: ya, it's called 'Song About Girls'..

HOST: So, what is it, like a combination of songs about girls?

WILL: Well, ya.. What can I say, I love girls. ha ha ha

Host: ha ha, you've been really buissy haven't you?

WILL: Ya, I'm just glad my album is finally out

Host: You are known around as not must a musician, but a producer. So tell us about other projects your working on beside your own.

WILL: Well I'm doing an album with Blackeye Peas, working on some projects with upcoming artists.. Just alot..

Host: I heard your working with Michael Jackson too. Is that true?

WILL: Ya, I am working with him, it's an honor to me really..

Host: So tell us about that.. you know, working with Michael Jackson..

LOL! That is how they always wing em into the topic
[/b]

That's true! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Aw! I have to go to work can some one post the video of the Michael segment? :blink:

He is always going to be asked about Michael he can't help that. And he is going to say the same thing because Michael obviously doesn't want people talking. So what's the problem? He is just being respectful and not divulging anymore than he should.

HAHA the last interview was the funniest!

whats it like then! ERM its like working with Michael Jackson!

LOL

well whats it like making love to ya gurl will lol, well its like working with Michael Jackson lol

wats it like, wats it like lol

Get the point lmao

he is going to be more famous for working with Mike than even his own cd

WILL - well can i tel ya bought my album
Reporter- well in a minute , but Will , tell us about Michael Jackson , lol

and he is supposed to be a has been !! YEP RIGHT!!

President Bush do you get jealous lol!! You should do! he is more famous than YOU! lol

Terry

Todays episode?? I'll watch it, it comes on like at 10 am for me.. a little less than 2 hours from now

Todays episode?? I'll watch it, it comes on like at 10 am for me.. a little less than 2 hours from now

Will basically spoke about his work on the upcoming album.
Spoke about their time in Ireland and London.
Seems he went around the bush tho when TYRA asked if there was an album coming out.
Will also tried immitating MJ's voice when he talked to him on the phone.
Said MJ called him for Father's Day and that he called MJ on his birthday.

TYRA mentioned her appearing in the BOW video and she remembered the time
when she met MJ when she was 19 and his nephews were in the dressing room throwing stuff.
TRYRA said that MJ got all EBONIC on her, telling the kids that they betta stop throwin' that stuff right now!! Lol!

There was some more but I cant remember.
Maybe a transcript of the show is out there somewhere?

KOPV, did you manage to see the show?

Will basically spoke about his work on the upcoming album.
Spoke about their time in Ireland and London.
Seems he went around the bush tho when TYRA asked if there was an album coming out.
Will also tried immitating MJ's voice when he talked to him on the phone.
Said MJ called him for Father's Day and that he called MJ on his birthday.

TYRA mentioned her appearing in the BOW video and she remembered the time
when she met MJ when she was 19 and his nephews were in the dressing room throwing stuff.
TRYRA said that MJ got all EBONIC on her, telling the kids that they betta stop throwin' that stuff right now!! Lol!

There was some more but I cant remember.
Maybe a transcript of the show is out there somewhere?

KOPV, did you manage to see the show?

I saw it. They talked about him for quite a bit. Tyra said Michael uses Ebonics. :lol: I'd love to hear that.

I saw it. They talked about him for quite a bit. Tyra said Michael uses Ebonics. :lol: I'd love to hear that.

Thanks for the Tyra update. Tyra's another show MJ could go on when he has to promote the album. Unlike most shows, going on Tyra's show would be sooooo harmless.

Thanks for the Tyra update. Tyra's another show MJ could go on when he has to promote the album. Unlike most shows, going on Tyra's show would be sooooo harmless.

Uh, I wasn't aware that ebonics was something you used? lol, last time I checked, it's just a natural way of speaking, depending on what area and culture you come from.

Uh, I wasn't aware that ebonics was something you used? lol, last time I checked, it's just a natural way of speaking, depending on what area and culture you come from.

Back