LETTER FROM MICHAEL FOR ALL THE FANS!

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
Mrs. Bain just sent this message through email!

clipimage001iq0.jpg

:flowers:

Enrico

thanks sunset cause ive been tearing my hair out for the last 10 mins trying to copy that from my email but it wouldnt work lol

Michael is so sweet, how exciting. Suprising news, I wonder what it is. Love :butterflies: ^_^ :rogerfriedman:

:flowers: :flowers: He's beyond beautiful, kind and amazing. So sweet to think of everyone, a pure angel. Sooooooo exiting :blush: :wild: :p

We Love You More Michael :flowers:
BLESS YOU ALWAYS :flowers: :flowers:

'He's shy, he's delicate, and he looks at the world with innocent eyes of a child.......I Love You Michael' :flowers:

That Michael Jackson is just TOO cute for words. I absolutely love his signature. It's so festive, it's almost like a piece of art, all by itself. LOL!

Awwwwww Thank you so much Michael!!!! We all love & support you more than words could ever express!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG why is he sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet ????????????????? :stretcher I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MICHAEL :wub:

Love the letter. I'm sure the future news will be exciting. It's great that Michael is so excited about the future.

And I'm with you, Big Apple, about his signature. I just love the way that he signs his name.

I have been having a great day and that note just caps it off! I will sing and dance for the rest of the day. His signature IS a work of art. It almost needs a page all for itself!!!

dsfskdfsdfsdfsd
fsdfs;dlfs;dlf;sa
fsd,fsdf

:wild: :wild: :wild: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SOOOOOO SWEET!!!! I LOVE HIM! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE HAS IN STORE FOR US!

Wow...what a beautiful message. Thank you Michael!! WE LOVE YOU MORE!!!!
And..thanks for sharing!!

thanks sunset cause ive been tearing my hair out for the last 10 mins trying to copy that from my email but it wouldnt work lol[/b]

so you are bald now lol..

Michael is such a sweetheart.. and I appreciate him giving us a hint...so I am patiently waiting...

thanks so much for posting Enrico...

so you are bald now lol..
Michael is such a sweetheart.. and I appreciate him giving us a hint...so I am patiently waiting...[/b]

I read your post thinking "whatta?" Until I read what elusive had wrote :lol:

Cool! Looking forward to being suprised and excited by what Michael has to offer us!

Thanks for the letter, Michael. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
It was so nice of you to update us about your plans. :wub:

By the way, I adore the way you sign your name. :artist:

Mrs. Bain just sent this message through email!

clipimage001iq0.jpg

:flowers:

Enrico[/b]

*patiently waiting for mike to share his exciting and surprising news from his other efforts.*

Back