Justin Timberlake matches record set by Michael Jackson

RubbaRubba

Proud Member
justin-timberlake-futuresexlovesounds.jpg

Friday, October 12, 2007

Justin Timberlake has made history by becoming the first male solo artist this decade to have six Top 40 hits from one album.

The pop star's new song," Until The End Of Time," entered the new Billboard countdown on Thursday - giving him six hits from his 'FutureSex/LoveSounds' ablum.

Michael Jackson was the last male artist to achieve the feat, when he scored six hits from his 'Dangerous' album in the early 1990s.

justin-timberlake-futuresexlovesounds.jpg

Friday, October 12, 2007

Justin Timberlake has made history by becoming the first male solo artist this decade to have six Top 40 hits from one album.

The pop star's new song," Until The End Of Time," entered the new Billboard countdown on Thursday - giving him six hits from his 'FutureSex/LoveSounds' ablum.

Michael Jackson was the last male artist to achieve the feat, when he scored six hits from his 'Dangerous' album in the early 1990s.[/b]

:lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Justin don't do shit for me. the picture says it all. He's tryin to be what he's not (MJ). It's so tired what he and the media are tryin to do.

I do not know why this is big deal to some (I guess they want to talk about Michael) Many others have done this as well.

no doubt he'll have another single from the album to top that record, but IMO it means nothing, top 40? Michael was setting records for having number ONE singles from albums before Justin was even born, the writer of this article is obviously a fan to know that fact or his record label are feeding this to the press.

Soon here will be Michael Jackson comeback..
and the timberlake in a position like this ball on that pic LOL

Justin, prepare your lips to kiss the King's ass soon ;)

Justin, prepare your lips to kiss the King's ass soon ;)[/b]

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: You ain't never lied.

Justin, prepare your lips to kiss the King's ass soon ;)[/b]

so true :lol:

He hasn't tied it, Michael's had 7, on three albums, 7 on each album. Justin's had six on one album. Michael's also had 5 number ones off of one album, something Justin will most likely never do. Top 40 doesn't mean jack. Now top 10, that's a diffrent story.

JT KING OF POP![/b]

:lol:

And JT managed this "incredible" feat at a time when Crazy Frog is considered to be talent, or selling over 2 million copies of an album is huge success.

Has he really had 6 releases from that one album already....I swear I've been listening to the same one song over and over.

Oh well, good for him...but I cant imagine that top 40 is that big a deal these days is it.

He hasn't tied it, Michael's had 7, on three albums, 7 on each album.
Top 40 doesn't mean jack. Now top 10, that's a diffrent story.[/b]

That's exactly what I said when I saw this thing on E!TV or something.
Please! Stop trying so hard to out-do Michael!!!

Close JT but no cigar! Lol!

Yayayay go JT, King Of Pop!

Y'all know whn he is 50 he ll have fans chasing him down and endless media attn. Oh yeah, its all coming JT's way. Mega star 4 lyfe.

*cough*

You mean Chris Brown :lol:[/b]
Christopher Brown needs to sit his ass DOWN right next to Omarion! :dropdead:

Justin is the Jedi to Ne-Yo's padawan, for you Star Wars fans out there. Ush is the emperor. :innocent:

Besides, who dis "MJJ" this forum keep referring to? Ms. Jenny Jones? :huh:

Yayayay go JT, King Of Pop!

Y'all know whn he is 50 he ll have fans chasing him down and endless media attn. Oh yeah, its all coming JT's way. Mega star 4 lyfe.

*cough*[/b]

:lol: Ohhhhh yeahhhhh.

Got a chance to bust a gut yesterday with this when I was watching E! News yesterday when in the narration ryan seacrest was saying "Move over Michael jackson there's a new king of pop" and that ladies and gentlemen was the unintentional joke of the week! I like ya ryan but who are you and rolling stone magazine trying to kid here?

Got a chance to bust a gut yesterday with this when I was watching E! News yesterday when in the narration ryan seacrest was saying "Move over Michael jackson there's a new king of pop" and that ladies and gentlemen was the unintentional joke of the week![/b]

Big suprise. Ryan is always making snide remarks about Michael but note to Secreast's dumb @$$ and the others: Hardly ANYONE (fan or non-fan) thinks of Justin Timberlake when they hear the words "King of Pop"! Only one person comes to mind and his name is Michael Jackson. MJ is the undisputed eternal king, always and forever so these people in the media better recognize this already.

No matter how hard they try to crown JT the new King, it will never stick. There's only one King b****es and his name is Michael "Greatest entertainer of all time" Jackson.

Michael had 7, this article is wrong.. and Ryan Seacrest needs to stfu.. call me when Justin sells 55 million albums for one record

Christopher Brown needs to sit his ass DOWN right next to Omarion! dropdead.gif

Justin is the Jedi to Ne-Yo's padawan, for you Star Wars fans out there. Ush is the emperor.[/b]

What you tryin to say? :brow: LOL. CB can dance circles around Usher and Omarion and Justin...who can stick his head in the clouds for all I care, he aint king material

I have tried to resist commenting on this. But today I have weakened.

Now JT does not impress me. I find he tries to hard and is missing that indefinable thing that makes a star stand out. I think he knows he is missing it too. I have only heard 2 songs from the album and they sound okay. My issue is not with JT. I wish him the best of luck with his career.

My issue is with the media. On Michael Jackson: The One Jill Scott said that people have known that Michael Jackson is the truth, that millions of dollars were not needed to convince people that Michael was the truth. This, unfortunately, is not the case with JT.

Allright, I have said my piece. I feel better now. There is nothing like a little rant before breakfast :flowers:

None of them are King material. They're all wanna be jokers who are just riding on Michael's long ass coat tails. None of them can even begin to compare. And TCO, you hit the nail on the head. Justin doesn't have charisma. None of them do.

Back