Roberto Cavalli to design for Spice Girls Tour

czechstar

Proud Member
Mel C just confirmed this on GMTV.

Said that Victoria (Posh) worked on getting him.

Roberto should leave MJ alone and just stick with them lot instead in my opinion

Roberto should leave MJ alone and just stick with them lot instead in my opinion[/b]

uhh yea? u think?? What should he go back to cheap ass costume maker Michael Bush? Cavalli is one of the greatest designers around now and a good friend....Michael is honored to have him around, trust!
That being said, you probably wear reversable fleeces, huh? go do some research.

Why do you call Cavalli "MJ's designer" now? He has designed stuff for a lot of artists before his name was even attached to Michael Jackson.

Who knows if he will really design for MJ in the future.

Cavalli is the HOTTEST clothing designer he makes clothing for all the big names.. Many of what we see on the red carpets of award shows are designed by him..

Roberto should stick with Mike.. He brings a classy look, and I love how he considers Michaels style, and flavor when he designes for him..

uhh yea? u think?? What should he go back to cheap ass costume maker Michael Bush? Cavalli is one of the greatest designers around now and a good friend....Michael is honored to have him around, trust!
That being said, you probably wear reversable fleeces, huh? go do some research.[/b]
his clothes suck

^^ The clothing we see on the runways etc. Are not all his designes.. U turn onthe red carpet to the grammy awards, Oscers, music awards etc.. A large percentage is his clothing..

He's dressed Jlo, Prince, Madonna, Christina Agulara, Beyonce, and many more.. Not just in music but big names in acting.

^^ The clothing we see on the runways etc. Are not all his designes.. U turn onthe red carpet to the grammy awards, Oscers, music awards etc.. A large percentage is his clothing..

He's dressed Jlo, Prince, Madonna, Christina Agulara, Beyonce, and many more.. Not just in music but big names in acting.[/b]
I personaly cant stand Cavalli's clothes I really didnt like any of the clothes hes made for MJ so far and I really wish MJ would find someone else...

That being said, you probably wear reversable fleeces, huh? go do some research.[/b]
whats there to research? I know what I like and I know what I dont and reversable fleeces seem o so exciting :wild:
- if my other choice of clothing had been from Robertos wardrobe then reversable fleeces FOR THE WIN :punk:

um...his clothes for MICHAEL suck...b/c that's mj's style..crappy fashion doesn't matter who the designer is...and lay off of mike bush...

he's not mj's designer, he's a designer period...he just did some stuff for mj. he doesn't work for him

um...his clothes for MICHAEL suck...b/c that's mj's style..crappy fashion doesn't matter who the designer is...and lay off of mike bush...

he's not mj's designer, he's a designer period...he just did some stuff for mj. he doesn't work for him

The cloths are fashionable, I think. It's clean, and form fitting, and it's elegant. What suck's is the styles you see today, these idiots running around in jerseys and pants 2 sizes too big?! Ugh, now THAT'S disgusting looking. The problem with people is they have no creativity, they just go with whatever is popular at the moment. There's no style to anything these days, everyone looks like they fell out of bed. It's all just sloptastic. Not just in fashion, but in everything. People have no sense of aesthetics anymore. Besides, everything is derived from the big name fashion designers anyway, all that cheap ass shit you find at A&F or Banana Republic or Armani EXchange, eww, nasty.

The cloths are fashionable, I think. It's clean, and form fitting, and it's elegant. What suck's is the styles you see today, these idiots running around in jerseys and pants 2 sizes too big?! Ugh, now THAT'S disgusting looking. The problem with people is they have no creativity, they just go with whatever is popular at the moment. There's no style to anything these days, everyone looks like they fell out of bed. It's all just sloptastic. Not just in fashion, but in everything. People have no sense of aesthetics anymore. Besides, everything is derived from the big name fashion designers anyway, all that cheap ass shit you find at A&F or Banana Republic or Armani EXchange, eww, nasty.

he's not mj's designer, he's a designer period...he just did some stuff for mj. he doesn't work for him[/b]
yep but Michael looked cool in all the other stuff he has worn over the years, but Roberto is just so :yawn:

he's not mj's designer, he's a designer period...he just did some stuff for mj. he doesn't work for him[/b]
yep but Michael looked cool in all the other stuff he has worn over the years, but Roberto is just so :yawn:

Am so buying the Cavalli by HM lauching next month. Just for the fun of it....

Am so buying the Cavalli by HM lauching next month. Just for the fun of it....

The cloths are fashionable, I think. It's clean, and form fitting, and it's elegant.
What suck's is the styles you see today, these idiots running around in jerseys and pants 2 sizes too big?! Ugh, now THAT'S disgusting looking.[/b]
Yes, absolutelly agree :yes:
There's no style to anything these days, everyone looks like they fell out of bed.[/b]
:lol:

The cloths are fashionable, I think. It's clean, and form fitting, and it's elegant.
What suck's is the styles you see today, these idiots running around in jerseys and pants 2 sizes too big?! Ugh, now THAT'S disgusting looking.[/b]
Yes, absolutelly agree :yes:
There's no style to anything these days, everyone looks like they fell out of bed.[/b]
:lol:

If yall dont like what Cavalii does for Michael or others, too bad for yall cuz he's just gonna do what he does best...yall could skin up your faces forever, lol.

If yall dont like what Cavalii does for Michael or others, too bad for yall cuz he's just gonna do what he does best...yall could skin up your faces forever, lol.

Michael could wear a paper bag and you would all fall over head over heels saying its so nice. LOL.
I love Michael but lord, this suit is so funny. I actually like Michael in these kind of clothes. Patchwork velvet.
13750003-13750005-large.jpg

"Its my taste."

Michael could wear a paper bag and you would all fall over head over heels saying its so nice. LOL.
I love Michael but lord, this suit is so funny. I actually like Michael in these kind of clothes. Patchwork velvet.
13750003-13750005-large.jpg

"Its my taste."

Back