Rolling Stones-Japan 44 Pg. MJ Mini Book Announced

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
The next issue of the Japanese version of Rolling Stone will feature an exclusive 44 pages-long book dedicated to Michael!

Here is the google-translation from the RSJapan website!

Appendix also super special 1980s flavor is full!
Of the Holy "Michael Jackson" mini-BOOK
(44 pages long)

source: [url=http://www.rollingstonejapan.com/new_issue.html t=_blank]http://www.rollingstonejapan.com/new_issue.html[/url]

:wild:[/b]
I just came on the board to post that. You beat me to it.

All this activity says to me that Michael is getting ready to explode onto the scene. Drama building.

Here is what I got in an e-mail. The best part is it says that they will give news about 'the new album'. :wild:

Exclusive: Rolling Stone Japan confirms to the Italian MJ Fanclub the release of MJ ‘extra’ book.

Rolling Stone Japan is featuring Michael Jackson in the upcoming December Issue by including an extra 44 pages book 100% dedicated to the King if Pop. The extra book cover design is almost finished: it features a drawing. Probably the cover of the Rolling Stone will also feature Michael Jackson! They’re actually still editing it so, at this time, we’re not authorized in publishing it.

Extra Book Specifications:

Size: 166 x 209 mm, 44 pages, not sold as a separate piece.

Extra Book Contents:

5 interviews that have been previously published by Rolling Stone US edition:

#81 (1971), #389 (1983), #417 (1984), #509 (1987), #621 (1992), a complete gallery of US edition's covers dedicated to Michael Jackson, discography of Rolling Stone Japan's (6 albums recommended by Rolling Stone Japan) and the latest news about MJ's new album.

Release date is November 10th, 2007.

Source: CTE MJ Italian Fanclub/Jacksonland.it

OMG!!! :woohoo:

I told you the Japanese rock :innocent: :p :lol:

Can't wait for it to be out! :wild:

Btw, at stared for almost 10 minutes at that article trying to find the exact mentioning about Michael :doh: :lol:

And I found it ^_^

WAIT!!!!! Is this gonna be sold around the world??? :mello: :mello: In US too...sorry, i dont really know 'bout RollingStone!!! :lol: THis is EXciting!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap: :clap: :clap:

awsome.. thank you.. I got the email and was like.. ummm, ahhhhhhh lol!

Rolling Stone Japan gave the exclusive news only to the Italian fanclub and you can read the full news on the email that has been also posted in this topic.
On Rolling Stone Japan site then you'll NOT find more news...only few undetailed lines.

At the moment the Italian Fanclub is not authorized to publish the cover.

Its great to hear,hope something great happens this time.

Exclusive: Rolling Stone Japan confirms to the Italian MJ Fanclub the release of MJ ‘extra’ book.

Rolling Stone Japan is featuring Michael Jackson in the upcoming December Issue by including an extra 44 pages book 100% dedicated to the King if Pop. The extra book cover design is almost finished: it features a drawing. Probably the cover of the Rolling Stone will also feature Michael Jackson! They’re actually still editing it so, at this time, we’re not authorized in publishing it.

Extra Book Specifications:

Size: 166 x 209 mm, 44 pages, not sold as a separate piece.

Extra Book Contents:

5 interviews that have been previously published by Rolling Stone US edition:

#81 (1971), #389 (1983), #417 (1984), #509 (1987), #621 (1992), a complete gallery of US edition's covers dedicated to Michael Jackson, discography of Rolling Stone Japan's (6 albums recommended by Rolling Stone Japan) and the latest news about MJ's new album.

Release date is November 10th, 2007.

Source: CTE MJ Italian Fanclub/Jacksonland.it

ooo interesting there's us thinking that the vogue magazine will be a one off and then it will all go quiet again but i guess not *fingers crossed book with the magazine does actually have news on Michael's album or plans*

:flowers: Thankyou so much for posting this exciting news whow Michael is really up to something big. I just wish him the best and can,t wait to hear more. Michael is coming soon and i so thankful to these countries for loving and respecting him . I just hope our own countries over this side of the world catches on to what is about to happen. Oh well i guess its their lose isn,t it. :flowers:

many great news, and still many more to come.

I'm really surprise that something positive could from of RS cause they use so often to trash him, glad they chane their mind

I'm really surprise that something positive could from of RS cause they use so often to trash him, glad they chane their mind[/b]

Yeah, my thouhtgs exactly.

first, L'uomo Vogue, now RS-Japan! Michael is definitely coming back and it is on a global scale! good p.r. moves :sarmoti i just hope some new music will be announced soon... :praying

first, L'uomo Vogue, now RS-Japan! Michael is definitely coming back and it is on a global scale! good p.r. moves :sarmoti i just hope some new music will be announced soon... :praying[/b]
dont forget RS-Argentina

Hmmmm....another magazine I won't be able to get (*sigh*)

Anyway, things seem to be igniting slowly but surely!

Well, it's Japan's Rolling Stone, just like with Japan's MTV VMA's, it's only the United States version which seem to dog him so consistently. This is cool. Michael's on the move baby! Move over Gusher, Chris Bumpkin Brown and Justine Tinkertit, there's not gonna be any room for ya'll on that stage once Michael set's his pretty, rhinstone coverd foot there, lol.

The next issue of the Japanese version of Rolling Stone will feature an exclusive 44 pages-long book dedicated to Michael!

Here is the google-translation from the RSJapan website!

Appendix also super special 1980s flavor is full!
Of the Holy "Michael Jackson" mini-BOOK
(44 pages long)

source: [url=http://www.rollingstonejapan.com/new_issue.html t=_blank]http://www.rollingstonejapan.com/new_issue.html[/url]

:wild:[/b]

I hope its interesting, and not the same ol same ol, even though I do appreciate the effort of them making something like this :)

Back