The Court Says Jermaine MUST Pay $11,511 a Month!

SShanique

Proud Member
1022_jermaine_275.jpg

Jermaine Jackson and ex-wife Alejandra left court earlier today in their very own bizarro custody battle -- and it ended about as badly for Jermaine as it could've, with the judge ordering Jermaine to pay up for child support and rejecting his request for 50/50 custody.

TMZ was there as the two sides duked it out, and heard Alejandra allege that Jermaine is unfit as a parent because he "doesn't help them with their homework, forgets to pick them up from school, and doesn't give them lunch money." The middle Jackson brother asked for 50/50 custody of Jaffar and Jermajesty (no, we didn't make that up); he now sees the boys only on alternating weekends.

The judge did not grant Jermaine's request and ordered both parents to work the custody issue at mediation court.

What's more Jermaine has been ordered to pay $11,511 per month in support payments, comprised of $7,762 of spousal support and $3,749 in child support, retroactive to July 1. Back in August, the judge in the case let Jermaine go without imposing any support payments, saying that he couldn't find any income for him. But now, Alejandra's lawyer, Brian P. Lepak, was able to prove that Jermaine received $450,000 for his appearance on Big Brother UK.

Today, the exasperated judge called the case "a giant fog." Meanwhile, we're told that Jermaine's the latest person to end his relationship with Debra Opri as his lawyer, like Larry Birkhead and Pamela Bach before him.

I think it is a good day for Jermaine he only has to pay eleven thousand dollars not the millions she wanted. She get 7,762. for spousal and she is going to put 7,000 on that for rent on a five bedroom house leaving her with 762.00 a month and each child get 1,872 a piece which is a little more than i get . I have a feeling Alejandra is not leaving the Havenhurst house.

Re: The Court Says Jermaine MUST Pay $11,511 a Month!

I don't know what type of money he makes, but I hope this is a PRATICALL # for him.

Wow. Well, yea me too, I hope its not out of his range to pay, and I also hope everything can go well with him and family. Blessings.

11,511 a MONTH would be not be possible for me at this moment.. lol!

how bout yall?

Last edited:

haha! jermaine ain't got no paper and we all know this.....the only thing that bugs me is that she's getting more money for herself than for her two children....sound wrong to u? i wonder if halima's gonna pay for this

This could be the reason why Jermaine wants to go on tour with his bros.
(ouch, bad me. I shouldn't have said that) :p

sadly, I don't think that's far fetched raingirl. Maybe not this specific incident, but sometimes I get the feeling :p .

it's about time. he spends more than that on tcb per mo. so i don't see what the big deal is.

lmao @ jermaine-ity.

it's about time. he spends more than that on tcb per mo. so i don't see what the big deal is.

Lmao. I know right? Still rocking that high top fade finger wave like its 1991.

Back