Randy the AI producer, not MJ's bro producing B2M CD

~Lindsey~

Guests
I was looking at the cds in a shop recently and I noticed on the back of the new Boys II Men album, the motown 1, Randy Jackson is mentioned for producing on the back of the cd case. Now is this Randy Jackson or Randy Jackson-american idol guy? Anyone know?:mello:

Re: Michael's brother Randy producing Boys II Men new album?

No, it is Randy Jackson. The judge on American Idol. He is a producer.

No fair:(, thanks for answering the question, i think Randy Jackson american idol guy should change his name so we don't get the 2 confused ^_^

I agree. I think it is unfortunate that he has used that name knowing well that everybody know that Michael's brother is Randy jackson. At least he could have put an initial in the middle. Many people already believes he is Michael's brother, and he seems not to mind the attention.

Well I think it's a coincidence that there are two Randy Jacksons just like there are ten Janet Jacksons and twenty Michael Jacksons, lol. No big deal.

Well I think it's a coincidence that there are two Randy Jacksons just like there are ten Janet Jacksons and twenty Michael Jacksons, lol. No big deal.
But it is a big deal if the two of you are famous and black. People mix them up. It would have been sensible for the second famous one to make a distinction, instead of having to answer questions all the time.
When there was a story about Randy and heart attack, people were reporting it as Michael's brother, but was posting AI's photos. This created a lot of confusion as many were asking if AI was really MJ's brother. This could have been avoided if he had used a middle name to distinguish the 2. Or maybe he enjoys the attention he gets from being thought of as MJ's brother.

Okay. I think we now know that the Randy Jackson that produced the BIIM album is not MJ's brother, but the record producer and there hadn't been an issue with the names until American Idol. These are all common names and it happens.

Okay. I think we now know that the Randy Jackson that produced the BIIM album is not MJ's brother, but the record producer and there hadn't been an issue with the names until American Idol. These are all common names and it happens.

:yes: Exactly my point...

Back