13th November News and Mentionings - Ebony has surprise for you

magic

Proud Member
I was making daily news thread about the surprise but somebody actually beat me to it :p Nice to know ;)

If you wanna know what's the surprise go to the thread :D But I can whisper to you, it's related with audio B) http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42974

Remember you still can ask questions to Ebony editors. Deadline is tomorrow. Send your questions to MJ@ebony.com

Now everything that is left is......

Today in
Michael Jackson History​

2001 - CBS-TV aired a Michael Jackson television special entitled "Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary Celebration" which promoted the album "Invincible."

2001 - Michael Jackson's "Greatest Hits: HIStory Vol. 1" was released on DVD.

2001 - Michael Jackson's "Dangerous - The Short Films" was released on DVD.

2001 - The second part of an "Entertainment Tonight" exclusive interview with Michael Jackson aired. The first part was aired the night before.

^ looks like our sources mixed up with years. No? I think History and Dangerous was released earlier lol

Well anyway, have a nice day everyone :D

25756427pu3.jpg

Ive been hearing all of these surprise news for about a week hahah I want to know what it is :D :D :D im so curious!

Thanks for the mentionings.. It's great to be FINNALLY UP..

I was waiting for it EVERYDAY, to celibrate with you guys I made 2 MJ wallpapers for everyone..
RainbowJackson.jpg

wallpaper.jpg

I also changed this pic below.. I put sun glasses on him, he's holding a cane, tape on his fingers, and gold pants & flower on jacket..
change.jpg

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE..

TO MJJC STAFF: So I noticed how the Secondary titles are taken off on threads.. How would I show TOPICS in thread this way?

Before, in the MJ: PRESENT & FUTURE thread, I would post a new topic under it.

It would look like.

MJ: Present & Future
MJ takes new pics pg. 141

Get it?? Without that second one, how could I tell peopel the new topics?

Today I posted NEWS that I am bringing Jason Malachi to visit the site but could not put it on the title page..

(Not sure if I am explaining this right) Anyone understand what I am saying?

WOW i love these creations thanks for posting!!!

here's what a dear friend of mine did with the pictures :D it was so clean and cool and I fell inlove with it instinctively lol

6yzqutt.jpg

Something funny to mention about today:
Had to go and see a performance of Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing and had abit of Michael Jackson thrown in. The watchman started singing beat it and then moonwalked across the stage, quite cool:eek:

I,m finally here i had so much trouble getting on the forum . I,m thankful i,m here. But yes i was rather surprise but so pleased Michael looks beautiful like always but he looks so much healther to . Love you michael and miss you so much.

I missed these threads dealing with the news. Thanks for posting the news, fans.

I love the creations, KOPV.

I have some news for you guys - my local radio station, 100.3 The Beat, will be doing something on MJ being on the cover of Ebony tommorrow morning. They were supposed to do it this morning, but they talked about the Jay-Z concert. (He came to Philly last night.) They said that they will talk about the issue tommorrow and that one of the djs told the listeners to go and get the issue of Ebony. :) Oh, yeah, baby. :) I will tell you what they said.

haha i just want to post mine as well :D here it is:

I hadn't done anything for months and this was my first in several months..... gosh i was surprise the outcome of it :D

6opfhno.jpg

A little tidbit on the goings on of Michael's album:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...ans-madonna-rumored-to-be-working-with-kanye/

According to one fan site, a Kanye West/Madonna collaboration may appear on the Material Mom’s next album. While Madge and Pharrell Williams were putting finishing touches to her album at Record Plant in Los Angeles, West was next door working on the new Michael Jackson album. Pharrell introduced Madonna to Kanye, Kanye to Madonna, and the rest may be music history.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...ans-madonna-rumored-to-be-working-with-kanye/

According to one fan site, a Kanye West/Madonna collaboration may appear on the Material Mom’s next album. While Madge and Pharrell Williams were putting finishing touches to her album at Record Plant in Los Angeles, West was next door working on the new Michael Jackson album. Pharrell introduced Madonna to Kanye, Kanye to Madonna, and the rest may be music history.

Interesting. Thanks for posting this information. So, Mike was not only in L.A. for Jesse Jackson's birthday party but to also work on his cd. However, hold on - when did this all allegedly happened?

Kanye now is very well accompanied ... to work with Madonna and Michael Jackson, the kings of pop, is not a joke. The fans' biggest site of the Madonna here in Brazil also posted a note with this information, they arrived even to praising to Michael. Thanks for your post.

We've all been waiting with baited breath, but the time is finally near: Michael Jackson's comeback CD is rumored to hit record store shelves in 2008. That's right, Jack-O's ready to step back into the lime light. But, is the public ready for him?

With producers like Akon, Kanye West, Ne-Yo, and Will.i.am crowding the CD, the results seem promising. In a September 2007 interview, Will.i.am insisted that this was not a comeback album as Michael Jackson's songs are still being played worldwide, and this album is something that he has been working on for quite some time... But, has Michael Jackson's past tarnished his hopeful future?

Join the debate

Do you think Michael Jackon's new CD will be successful? Is the public ready for a brand new Michael Jackson release? Has the media hurt his reputation too much?

http://www.askmen.com/blogs/entertainment/michael-jackson-comeback.html

Back