New pictures.MJ out shopping

more info thanks to the world is yours on kop

**Exclusive**
Michael Jackson
is chased by fans while shopping on Melrose
Los Angeles, California - 15.11.07

* THRILLER AS JACKSON BRINGS LOS ANGELES SHOPPING DISTRICT TO A STANDSTILL
MICHAEL JACKSON brought trendy Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles to a standstill on Thursday (15Nov07) for a little clothes shopping.
The hooded pop superstar and a female friend spent 30 minutes shopping in stores Unica and Moist Wear before dashing back to a dark blue Jeep to make a hasty getaway from a small gang of fans.
In an effort to shop in peace, Jackson, wearing a black hood, blue baseball cap, black blazer a pyjama-type trousers asked the bosses of clothing store Moist to close the shop - and lock out fans and curious passers-by who had gathered to catch a glimpse of the pop star.
One fan managed to speak with Jackson and get his autograph before the pop superstar went into lockdown.
He says, "He seemed very nervous and begged me not to tell anyone he was there. He said, `Don't tell anyone...' over and over.
"But he was very gracious and signed an autograph for me. I asked him what he was doing on Melrose and he said, `Just trying to be like you.'
"I shook his hand and I could tell that he was shaking a little. He tried to cover up his face but I could see the bandages on his nose. He looked nothing like the guy on the latest cover of Ebony magazine, where he looked good.
"His hands were pale and scaly too."
The unnamed fan also reveals it was only when he heard Jackson speak that he knew who he was.
He adds, "I had an inkling as I walked by him; he was just propped up by a wall outside one of the stores - he just looked like a homeless guy. But then it clicked!
"Despite his appearance, there's still something magical about the guy. He was very gracious."
As Jackson and his pal left Moist with three new shirts, he was swarmed by 10 photographers who followed the pair through an alleyway to their getaway car.
And, just when Jackson felt his low-key shopping trip couldn't get any worse, his associate realised she'd picked up a parking ticket on her windshield.
Ironically, among the unsuspecting shoppers who passed Jackson on Melrose was Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria. (KL/WN

WOW! Michael shopping in L.A.? I need to haul butt down to Melrose Ave more often!!!

I am so surprised they mentioned.. a woman is with him.. times are a changing...

on one really tabloidy blog.. some non-fans were saying that Evan Ross (Diana Ross' son look like Michael's illegit child)...I was smiling..when I read that .. for soooooooooooo many reasons...

I just read the this story on another MJ board(not KOP) and it still sounds outlandish.
The pictures are real enough but another story should accompany the pics. Lol!

I see no bandages on his nose... obviously they need something bad after Ebony

on one really tabloidy blog.. some non-fans were saying that Evan Ross (Diana Ross' son look like Michael's illegit child)...I was smiling..when I read that .. for soooooooooooo many reasons...
the whole La Michael thing lol theres 100's of pages dedicated to it on kop with loads of quotes from non mj boards who call him la michael aswell LOL

the whole thing seems abit strange. as someone said on kop board those fans looks like they just come straight out of the bad video lol

He says, "He seemed very nervous and begged me not to tell anyone he was there. He said, `Don't tell anyone...' over and over.
"But he was very gracious and signed an autograph for me. I asked him what he was doing on Melrose and he said, `Just trying to be like you.'
Now who knows if this is accurate, but I would venture to say that it is, given that those pixs are probably him. It's sad to me that he just want to shop in peace but cannot....

It is sad isn't it. Is that someone with a Thriller box following MJ? Do these folks just carry this stuff around with them all the time? Something ain't right about this scenario. Somebody must have called the paparazzi for all the photographers to get there so soon. I feel so bad for Mike. Can't even shop in peace.

I see no bandages on his nose... obviously they need something bad after Ebony
Sometimes Mike wears those clear bandages (allergy bandages) with medicine in them. That might be what the person is referring to.

It is sad isn't it. Is that someone with a Thriller box following MJ? Do these folks just carry this stuff around with them all the time? Something ain't right about this scenario. Somebody must have called the paparazzi for all the photographers to get there so soon. I feel so bad for Mike. Can't even shop in peace.
Yeah, they were tipped off....

My first post on the new board! When your as famous as he is nothing really more to say than that's what he's had to do for years to go unnoticed is putting on disguises since he clearly doesn't want his picture taken.

That sucks. Poor Michael. He can't catch a break. Where do these fans come from? Damn, its like they're lying in wait.

Well, the article is a bit questionable. I don't believe everything that person said on there. I am with some of you guys, I think something is fishy with that.

However, I love the fact that MJ is out there and shopping like we do. :)

BTW, why aren't pictures being posted on the thread?

Isn't that just his hair in front of his face? Its hard to see, the pictures have those watermarks all over them and they aren't very big.

Mike and his secret outfits.. lol! sometimes he brings more attention with them..

Looks like he could be shoppin' for a lady friend.. 'MOIST Womens wear'

Poor thing, he just wanted some peace and quiet and he was hoping nobody would notice him, that's why he didn't shave. ;)

Michael shopping!!! Woohoo!!! :woohoo:
Michael looking sexy in those PJ's of his :blush:

"MOIST Womens wear"

:blink:

:blush:

:p

It's a shame he can't go shopping unnotice, but then few big celebs can. How does he expect to go unnoticed with that cloth around his head though? That's ridiculous!

It's a shame he can't go shopping unnotice, but then few big celebs can. How does he expect to go unnoticed with that cloth around his head though? That's ridiculous!
At first I felt the same but if you look more closely it seems from the fact that Grace has a different bag that they'd been doing okay shopping until someone at Moist ratted on them to the Paps and maybe some of their friends who were fans so maybe that's when Mike threw the cloth over his head due to not really wanting the unexpected attention so up close and personal.

Well since we did get to see those unauthorized pics I must say those uncovered lips are the sexiest EVER!

I always had a feeling that's why he wears lipstick :D

My gooooodness!!! If he sported them nekked lips like that he'd never get a moments' rest!

Not one moment!

scorchin' hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike if you ever read this, I'm sorry you couldn't have a peaceful day shopping tho :(

I know its the story of your life, itz gone be okay tho, don't worry

Last edited:
Back