November 17, 2007: Michael Jackson News & Mentiongs

Dorothy_Marie

Proud Member
Hello everyone! How does everyone like the new site so far? This is my first news thread (technically). I hope everyone has a nice weekend and if anyone is traveling for the Thanksgiving holiday have a safe trip. :D

Please contribute any news or mentionings if you have any. Thank you!

I have family in town from today until Dec 1st gonna be a busy next two weeks, thanks Dorothy for the best wishes.

Glad to see you online. MJJF was always our first choice for MJ news. We see that you are following in the same tradition. You will be our first choice also. Looking forward to many MJ updates.
Thanks

Site is great and as usual, greatly appreciate your news thread Dorothy Marie. Even if there is no news. :))

Dorothy, Love the site....you guys are awesome...glad to see it up and running....

Hey guys! The site is fantastic. :) I love it! Well done! I'm even considering posting instead of lurking after all this time. *sigh* LOL

And er...I guess no news (so far) is good news? ;) Or something!

this site is GREAT!i have some little difficulties with the 2 scroll bars but in the rest PERFECT:)

this site is GREAT!i have some little difficulties with the 2 scroll bars but in the rest PERFECT:)

Yeah me too. The forum is under the main page, which means that it will not get into full screen like the old forum. Would be nice if the forum was like the old one so that you didn't have to scroll right also. Otherwise the page is fantastic. Much better than expected. Everything is just cool.

Thanks a lot MJJC team!

Back