Jermaine on UK t.v

elusive moonwalker

Guests
guess hes over here raising the child support. lol he was on the x factors second show on ITV2 an hr or so ago. nothing much wassaid and it was pretty pointless according to those who saw it. and hes on katie and peter (jordan and peter andre) unleashed next riday at 9pm. its recorded next wednesday.

i saw it advertised i think ill watch it, did u see x factor? same difference practically murdered blame it on the boogie. i hate that group!

i can proudly say ive never watched a single episode or more than 10 secs of x factor. nothing but rubbish imho

:lol: Was Jermaine a surprise guest at x factor -the lacking factor.

Oh god...does Jordan have her own show now? didnt even know about it..

watched Never Mind the buzzcocks last night and Jermaine was on it. He wore a pink and black striped shirt and smiled all the way through but i think that was out of being polite because he didn't get the english humour-well because it's more like sarcasm i think. It's like a game show for anyone who hasn't seen it, there was a round 2 people in the team had 2 sing a start of a song and the other person in the group had to guess what the song was. Jermaine did well on this and got the other teams questions right so took their points and sang abit for his team member to get the question right. But there was a point where the presenters tried to poke fun at Michael u no the type of thing about surgery and Jermaine didn't look happy then when asked what uk programme was Michael's favourite Jermaine said calmly "Not this one" which got a lot of laughs. They also did a joke where michaels trial was the punchline and Jermaine walked over to the presenter and strangled him-playfighting style.

he was on peter and katie show for all of 5 mins. normal talk about the jackson musical type thingy.looking for new stars and holding event in 5 usa cities then coming to the uk and the finals being at neverland (lets hope mj doesnt lose it lol) taked abit about the trial conspriacy to get mj or his charity work etc. and of course the annual reunion stuff lol . and being in BB.

he was on peter and katie show for all of 5 mins. normal talk about the jackson musical type thingy.looking for new stars and holding event in 5 usa cities then coming to the uk and the finals being at neverland (lets hope mj doesnt lose it lol) taked abit about the trial conspriacy to get mj or his charity work etc. and of course the annual reunion stuff lol . and being in BB.

what is BB??

I caught the tail end of Jerm on Jordan and Peter. Was cringing all the while....Jerm was generally all smiles being polite..is this to cover those child support bills? I hope it is....if not wrong show Jermaine.

Back