"Speed Demon" Appreciation Thread...

LindaC781

Proud Member
Here is your chance, boys and girls - tell me, what was the funniest scene from "Speed Demon"?? I liked that whole sequence of him running through the sets the way he did, then the "Stephen Spielberg" claymation character....what was funny to you about this video? I personally loved this video....it cracked me up.

That's a great video, really innovative and highly entertaining. I loved the scene where Michael ducks behind the Statue of Liberty and she turns to him and says "Land of the free, and home of the weird." The film really shows his sense of humor regarding himself and what people percieve him to be. They think he's weird, but he thinks they're weird, chasing him all around and doing anything to snap his picture. When the cowboy starts chasing him and gets him into that corner and says "Hey soooooong bird, I'll show ya whose bad.", lol, that part cracks me up. Michael is really making fun of the fact, in that video, that people at the time were making fun of him for trying to be hard or street credible with the whole song and video for "Bad" itself. Of course, people missed the entire point of both, as it was a statement against trying to prove your grit by engaging in stupid gang fights, etc... When the Steven Speilberg character says "I asked for a bad guy and they send me Michael Jackson?! I can't take this anymore!" Michael is really showing how absurd he thought it was that people were making fun of him because they thought he was trying to be tough when really he was speaking against violence and that sort of thing, peer pressure, etc... The song "Speed Demon" itself is pure brilliance. The more you listen to it, the more distinct you realize the sound is. And his vocals on it are ace too.

Last edited:
Sorry sweetie, but this belongs in it's rightful place and I shall move it thurrr now! :D

Yes, that video was truly amazing and creative....and funny! I loved that last part when he had a spinning contest with the rabbit...LOL!!

THis has to be my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MJ video...

It's ALL cool to me. I relly like it.

I like the part in Speed Demon where Mj and the rabbit do a dance off at the end. Its cute :D.. Also when the people chase Michael around and MJ runs ..another part is when those two ladies, i think they are twins, but anways they see MJ and swoon over him lol!!

Pull over boy, and get your ticket!!!!:p

I know this is old but can I bump this up please? I love this song damn it, It's one of my top 5 MJ songs I would say. I have NO idea why really, cause there's nothing deep about it, no deep insightful lyrics. It was just about getting pulled over for speeding. I remember when I first saw Moonwalker when I was young I was all about the dance with the rabbit it was my fav part of the movie. I revisited it after having not seen it in years.. and found something new... the FACE!

MJMoonwalker.gif

Is that not the cutest face ever! I wanna eat him UP!!!

Last edited:
Fantastic song, it's absolutely under appreciated.
Love the ethnic part that comes in 3:06 into the song.

EDIT: About the scene though... I loved that whole spinning and "no moonwalk" sequence :D'
The dance off, lol.

Last edited:
I know this is old but can I bump this up please? I love this song damn it, It's one of my top 5 MJ songs I would say. I have NO idea why really, cause there's nothing deep about it, no deep insightful lyrics. It was just about getting pulled over for speeding. I remember when I first saw Moonwalker when I was young I was all about the dance with the rabbit it was my fav part of the movie. I revisited it after having not seen it in years.. and found something new... the FACE!

MJMoonwalker.gif

Is that not the cutest face ever! I wanna eat him UP!!!

he makes the BEST faces and smiles in this video. he made my little heart pitter patter from the age of 4 when I first saw it and have loved him and that type of look (light tan skin, long hair preferably curly/wavy, nice eyes and smile, etc) for my guys ever since.

I love when the bunny starts spinning and he checks his watch like wth, how long you gonna spin??! and i LOVE the steven spielberg part. "I asked for a BAD guy and they send me MICHAEL JACKSON??!!!" hahahaha, watch the dudes face who is standing next to spielberg, i had my mom cracking up when I pointed him out.

Best of all though, are the smiles....when the fat twin asks him to sign his tummy and says you don't have a pen? and mike smiles.... :swoon: then again at the end when the bunny becomes the mountain.... :stretcher: body is banging in that video too!

Last edited:
he makes the BEST faces and smiles in this video. he made my little heart pitter patter from the age of 4 when I first saw it and have loved him and that type of look (light tan skin, long hair preferably curly/wavy, nice eyes and smile, etc) for my guys ever since.

I love when the bunny starts spinning and he checks his watch like wth, how long you gonna spin??! and i LOVE the steven spielberg part. "I asked for a BAD guy and they send me MICHAEL JACKSON??!!!" hahahaha, watch the dudes face who is standing next to spielberg, i had my mom cracking up when I pointed him out.

Best of all though, are the smiles....when the fat twin asks him to sign his tummy and says you don't have a pen? and mike smiles.... :swoon: then again at the end when the bunny becomes the mountain.... :stretcher: body is banging in that video too!

YEAH! Agree with you bigtime girl. I LOVE the bit with the fat, ginger claymation twins on the scooters that make that raspberry sound! 'Will you autograph my tummy? Whatsomatter, you got no pen?!' I always did their stupid voices to make my bro laugh and I watched it again with him the other day. It still made me smile.

Mike looks FIT in Moonwalker and I def fancied him as soon as my little heart knew what a man was! Me and my friend had a proper fixation on his smile when he does the 'Vogue' type hand movement under his chin. Gorgeous!

YEAH! Agree with you bigtime girl. I LOVE the bit with the fat, ginger claymation twins on the scooters that make that raspberry sound! 'Will you autograph my tummy? Whatsomatter, you got no pen?!' I always did their stupid voices to make my bro laugh and I watched it again with him the other day. It still made me smile.

Mike looks FIT in Moonwalker and I def fancied him as soon as my little heart knew what a man was! Me and my friend had a proper fixation on his smile when he does the 'Vogue' type hand movement under his chin. Gorgeous!

haha, i need to start imitating those dudes. they are funny....my brother used to love the dancing bunny part too, so i was glad he didn't mind me watching it on repeat!

YES YES to the vogue'ing smile part. Just really, EVERYTIME he smiles is like a burst of sunshine from heaven, lmao. Speed Demon (before I saw the pure sex that is "Come Together") was my epitome of gorgeousness for him for a long time. Then he blew that WAY out the water when I watched come together and see that kick then body rub down. I don't know WHY I don't remember come together from Moonwalker but I knew every other part of the movie. So glad that I rediscovered it
sexykick.gif

haha, i need to start imitating those dudes. they are funny....my brother used to love the dancing bunny part too, so i was glad he didn't mind me watching it on repeat!

YES YES to the vogue'ing smile part. Just really, EVERYTIME he smiles is like a burst of sunshine from heaven, lmao. Speed Demon (before I saw the pure sex that is "Come Together") was my epitome of gorgeousness for him for a long time. Then he blew that WAY out the water when I watched come together and see that kick then body rub down. I don't know WHY I don't remember come together from Moonwalker but I knew every other part of the movie. So glad that I rediscovered it
sexykick.gif

The come together scene is pretty much illegal it's so hot. PVC trousers and a yellow shirt should NOT be sexy but he works it hard!

The come together scene is pretty much illegal it's so hot. PVC trousers and a yellow shirt should NOT be sexy but he works it hard!

lol, amazing that it's in a KID movie,huh? That's literally the SEXIEST thing i've seen in my whole life. It cracks me up how sexy he gets on stage to Another Part of Me and that's pretty much a Disney song for Captain EO. Oh Michael, how they let you get away with so much!

lol, amazing that it's in a KID movie,huh? That's literally the SEXIEST thing i've seen in my whole life. It cracks me up how sexy he gets on stage to Another Part of Me and that's pretty much a Disney song for Captain EO. Oh Michael, how they let you get away with so much!

SHAMELESS!!! He KNOW he wrong for that! He got the three kids on the side waving their little glow sticks while he's emitting crazy wild frenzied sexual energy all over the damn place. He know he WRONG for that! :lol:

SHAMELESS!!! He KNOW he wrong for that! He got the three kids on the side waving their little glow sticks while he's emitting crazy wild frenzied sexual energy all over the damn place. He know he WRONG for that! :lol:

lmao, only he could get away with that! ripping shirts off, having girls grind on you, some chick rubbing her hand up your thigh to your very nice...assets....yeah, they don't make kid movies like they used to! :toofunny:

not to mention, everyone i watch the smooth criminal part with thinks it looks like an orgy when they stop the music and are yelping and sighing and stuff in the middle of the song.

I loved his spirit in Speed demon.
When he was having the dance off with the rabbit i was so drawn to his natural charisma and talent. Awesome outfit as well.

I love the face he pulls when he sees the two dudes on the scooters. I tried to get a pic of it but it's not the same unless ya see the video. It's just before and during 'How about an autograph?' I also love when he gets stopped by the cop who shows him the sign. I wanna watch moonwalker now!

Speed Demon was the best part for me within Moonwalker. Love his smile, his dance and his jolly spirit.

BadEraSexy, look what I found!

2qj90k0jpg.gif

I'm regressing to my pre-teen self...

OMG!!! STEALING IT!!! He's sooooooooooooo freaking CUUUUUUUTTTEEE!!!! Look at that smile. I'm MELTING!!! :stretcher:

Back