Busta Rhymes talks about MJ getting into music publishing

Thank you. That was interesting. I could only understand part of it but what I heard was all good.

Now ain't that the truth Busta!

Tell it!!!!!!lol

Michael Jackson, smart man, as Busta said, he don't even care what you think, he owns a heck of alot of people's publishing!

let me just say.. this is what those "the business man" post are trying to say...

Busta, the artist..knows what the deal is... SAY IT AGAIN,BUSTA!

Thanks forposting this.

I have my own opinions about Busta Rhymes. (It has nothing to do with MJ)but I am glad he said that about Mike and owning music.

Lol. but u have 2 admit he is right though!!!
Hes a crack up!!! a total laugh.

That was funny:lol: But he is right.........and artists should take notes and learn.
And Rasta: I am so glad you started with your business man info, its been very interesting:)

:lol: @ Busta.

Thanks for noticing Mike's making money in his sleep, Busta. He's been working since not long after teething and he wants to kick back and relax every now and then.

Michael: Yeah, I got your *bleep.* And getting Eminem's was a priority. Dude pissed me off. I would have left him alone, but he came at me sideways and I didn't like that. What he did to me was *bleep* up! And yeah, I said *bleep* and "bleep* cuz I swear more now.

Last edited:
michael has done what all artists should be about because the companys ain't gonna care about you.

michael has done what all artists should be about because the companys ain't gonna care about you.
I have been saying for a long time that Mj doesn't make music as much because he doesn't have to, he does what he wants, he has real power. Other pop stars are out there doing and promoting because they have no choice, MJ is where the real power is. He is where Motown boss used to be. MJ knew this when he was with J5 that singing and dancing did not pay, you are a slave to the people you work for, an employee, MJ is now one of the boss. He pays the piper. I recon this may be why certain individuals are less hostile towards him now, ie in Simon Cowell, cause he now has to have his music approved by one MR Jackson before he can play them on tv.:lol:

Mike sure know what to do. He's a veteran.

Like he said: "I was a veteran before I was a teenager!" :lol:

thank you and Michael Jackson prepared for the big picture long ago. he had that advantage of coming into the business as a Child and seeing the sharks and what can happen when a artist is no longer counting and how the shakrs will pimp every ounce out you. you gotta think ahead and be smart because the top don't last forever. but common sense is timeless and taken advantage of a Win,Win situation is genius.

Last edited:
LMAO, yeah. Despite that somewhat nonsensical vulgarity, I'm feelin' Busta's message :D

the funny thing is Busta's music is listed under Famous Music.. so yes.. Busta has to ask Michael's permission to use his own music.. so Busta.. knows what rhymes he is spitting...

now when you look up Famous Music's website (www.famousmusic.com).. it redirects you to sony/atv site.... and 44 Eminem songs are listed under Sony/ATV.. hahahaha...
https://satv.sonydadc.com/sony_atv/...lbum=&writer=&artist=enimem&keyword=&category=

and 53 of Busta's songs are listed there too
https://satv.sonydadc.com/sony_atv/...writer=&artist=busta+rhymes&keyword=&category=

Man this was priceless. I think people who haven't seen this video should lol.

:sparkle:
for Busta.... gooooooooooo, tell them like it is

:lol::D

Was quite funny. I just wish the music had been absent or lower. I've noticed that with some clips on YT

Back