Silly question but...

:rofl:

yes that's right :D where ever there is a silly question L.J is there with the real answer :wild:

actually J5Master I reckon it looks cool but have nooo idea why he does it :lol:

I think it is to make people wonder why he talks to his hat. See how well it works?

well yeah I was expecting a silly answer :lol: Unless u've talked to MJ....or the hat...personally :lol:

I think MJ's relations with that hat has been broken, what do u think? That top hat he wore on Ebony seems to be talkin a lot of smack about the fedora...MJ is a bit torn, at least thats what some sources say. Besides, he hasn't been wearing the fedora much anymore. I'm sure it's feeling neglected :tongue:

I think MJ's relations with that hat has been broken, what do u think? That top hat he wore on Ebony seems to be talkin a lot of smack about the fedora...MJ is a bit torn, at least thats what some sources say. Besides, he hasn't been wearing the fedora much anymore. I'm sure it's feeling neglected :tongue:
Well how would you feel if someone kept tossing you onto the ground and into crowds of insane fans to be fought over. Like a little sweet talking is supposed to make up for it. Sounds like a pretty poor excuse for a relationship to me. I think the fedora is relieved. Like whew.. Just wait until the top hat reads the fine print in its contract.

damn girlie how small are you to be able to fit in the hat? :eek:

wait... is this like the cat in the hat :wild:

...Casting a spell over his hat. His hat is magical, and he's creating this magic with his hand-movements... transforming his hat. It's not really a hat.

damn girlie how small are you to be able to fit in the hat? :eek:

wait... is this like the cat in the hat :wild:

Hey, I'm short...And MJ was just askin me my opinion about the next dance move he should make ...."Should I twirl now or later"...
And I'm sayin "If you feel like you should, then try it you could!"

Last edited:
This Michael Jackson guy he is very wise he is, I'm sure there is a good reason for talking to a hat, but perhaps it is true that the hat spoke to him first.

perhaps there was a tiny hermit crab living inside the hat.... maybe it was Vinnie!! *angry growl* Vinnie he used to bully me in front of the other crustaceans when we were small... I showed him I did!

Last edited:
well it's not his fault really.... the hat spoke to him first :yes:
Exactly :yes: So, Michael had to reply back...
blahvr5.gif

THere was one concert where MJ was extra PISSED at it, slappin it around and stuff. Was it REALLY MJ's fault? I think the hat had some fault in in myself, cuz it keeps giving MJ hat hair and it pissed him off.

SPECULATE! :lol:

THere was one concert where MJ was extra PISSED at it, slappin it around and stuff. Was it REALLY MJ's fault? I think the hat had some fault in in myself, cuz it keeps giving MJ hat hair and it pissed him off.

SPECULATE! :lol:
That would be hat abuse. Hat abuse is unexcusable under any circumstances.

well since the Hat is an integral part of the Billie Jean performance Michael gives the Hat a little Hat-time..to pay his respects to Hat!

Now silly question or not J5 im so glad you posted that clip because that has to be one of the best Billie Jean performances EVER. The end bit is awesome! Out of this way...omg. wathing it again

well since the Hat is an integral part of the Billie Jean performance Michael gives the Hat a little Hat-time..to pay his respects to Hat!

MJ gives the hat a pretty hard time during 'hat time' then :lol:

And u can't say hat abuse is inexcusable when MR. FEDORA had the AUDACITY to 'abuse' mj's pretty hair, after ALL MJ has done for it. MJ fans pretty much adore that hat cuz of him.

The white glove shows MJ much more respect...as it should :no:

Now silly question or not J5 im so glad you posted that clip because that has to be one of the best Billie Jean performances EVER. The end bit is awesome! Out of this way...omg. wathing it again
It really IS a good way to get us to watch performances of his we haven't seen before. I think sometimes I get carried away with the expectation of new things and don't take time to appreciate what we already have. I am a fairly new fan and so there is a lot of stuff out there I haven't seen. Heck, there is a lot period.

Last edited:
^^^ thats how i came across that clip cuz I was spending most of the night on utube and not studying...going goo goo/gaa gaa over old MJ videos that i haven't seen in FOREVER :lol:

MJ gives the hat a pretty hard time during 'hat time' then :lol:

And u can't say hat abuse is inexcusable when MR. FEDORA had the AUDACITY to 'abuse' mj's pretty hair, after ALL MJ has done for it. MJ fans pretty much adore that hat cuz of him.

The white glove shows MJ much more respect...as it should :no:
I am not sure that being fought over by fans is something the fedora should be appreciative of. What might be going on is Michael giving it a pep talk before he throws it into the crowd.

fedora:

"Mr Michael, Mr Michael, please don't throw me down there."

Michael:

"But you have to. It is your job. You don't expect me to jump down there in your place do you?"

fedora:

"But Mr Michael they will hurt me."

Michael:

"It will be all right. You are just a hat. Here you go. I'll throw you gentle."

Fedora:

"Noooooooooooooo o o o o o!"

This is what I think they say to each other:

Hat: Hey, Lay OFF the twirling, MIKE!! I'm gettin NAUSEOUS!!

Mike: Listen, they love it...just one more ok? We're almost done with that Billie Jean song...

Hat: No Friggin Way, man. I need some Pepto Bismol!

Mike: (getting aggravated) Aw come on!! This is why I wear you, for crying out loud!!

Hat: I Aint DOIN IT NO MORE!! I put my FOOT (or BRIM) down! I think I'm gonna hurl..

Mike: (Really getting pissed) OKAY!! THat is IT!! (yelling over) OH PROP MAN!! (turning to yell at Hat) SEE? I TOLD YOU!! YOU can be REPLACED!!

Back