Chris Brown's "Exclusive" Album & The Critics

The Shadfather

Proud Member
I bought the album when it came out on Nov. 6th. And I can honestly say that the album is something special. I like pretty much all the songs on there. Especially "Take You Down", "With U", "Kiss Kiss", "I Wanna Be" "U" & Hold Up" (With Big Boi from Outkast). It's cool 2 watch this artist grow. He'll do just fine in the future if he keeps himself grounded.

Who bought the album? And did you like it?

A lot of folks judge Chris cause yes, he does several MJ moves here and there. But hey Mike is his biggest influence. I personally can say that Chris Brown is going to be doing this 4 a long time. Chris is 1 of the few people that I actually listen to besides JT (Yes I said it), Ne-Yo, Robin Thicke, Alicia Keys & others.

Well, I havent bought the album but have downloaded all his songs. I like "Kiss Kiss", "With You" "Blindfolded" especially. From the first time I saw him (Premiere of Run it) I said to myself. THis is it. If doesnt do something to catch people's attention then hold it for a while till MJ comes back then we're dead. lol. But he caught mine. He can really dance and I love his energy and sense of style. CB has alot when you look at his influences, to bounce off of, but if he doesnt stay true to himself, then all I can say is...he'll soon be a no show.

like his dancing,but he sucks vocally. and the songs and Production are corny IMO. He needs to be Pimped Slapped for messing up Donny Hathaway's this Christmas. but as a dancer dude is good IMO.

Back