Janet's New Single - Feedback / video on pg. 10 - Discipline cover pg. 15

KOPV

Proud Member
I have not heard it yet, I'm off to work..

But on Parezhilton.com I guess they have Janets new single.. ?!?!?!? listen to it, let me know..

Re: Janets New Single***

she sounds like Britney Spears :ninja:

But that's my opinion lol

I actually kinda like it, lol. It isn't anything great or really high quality music making, but its catchy. Its more edgy then her last few outtings, which is better.

Last edited:

I'm not feeling it too much.. I think it's one of those songs that will have to grow on me.. BUT!! Not TRUE JANET quality..

It is kinda what I expected from a collab with Jermaine Dupree.. OH WELL...

I'm not feeling it too much.. I think it's one of those songs that will have to grow on me.. BUT!! Not TRUE JANET quality..

It is kinda what I expected from a collab with Jermaine Dupree.. OH WELL...

I'd like "So Excited" if JD wasn't in the background going "what u talkin' about, shawty?" LOL

Re: Janet's New Single - Feedback (all comments here) ***

New official promo pic of Janet from her myspace page:

aV2sFixS-921b34d5f3a80d734a2e3b9ee6d9d772.jpg

:cool:

Am I the only one who noticed that maybe Darkchild sampled Michael's 'ugh' after Janet sings 'sexy sexy sexy'? ^_^

All those pics are not workin' for me.. I'd like to see them though..

I wonder what the other tracks will sound like..

Not bad, not especially great either, but it does sound like a Britney kind of number. Guess if there's a video to go with it, that might be the selling point?

I love it! Very dancable!!! And thats what janet's all about, right!! Don't stop till you get enough Janet!! break it up, give it to me come on, break it up, give it to me come on :D

I think the beat is tight. I wanna the see the vid ASAP.

janet's back great tune very catchy grow on you type of song it will be a hit hope it has a good video !!! i see the albums out a couple of weeks after thriller 25.

just ok and it passes the time. I feel she is done and is just doing enough to get in the ROck and ROll Hall of fame and some clean up PR and then you gonna get her into films and other ventures.

I like it but i expected better

Not that good was it.

A video might change yall minds:)

Last edited:

Hope the rest of the album is as good as this. Great tune

The song is growing on me more and more.. I have heard it a couple times and I like it more now then I did when I first heard it..

A video WILL make me like the song more.. The dance to it will help me FEEL it..

However, I do think it's too trendy.. It's a combination of all the 'trendy' artists today.. I like when artists BREAK and CREATE trends.. Not fallow..

But I still like it.. SHE COULD DO MUCH BETTER THOUGH.. She's the greatest famale artist in my opinion. Not vocalist.. But as an entertainer yes..

Lovvveeeeee Itttttt!!

Jaxxxon, sexy avator, yeah. (blush)

I love it. :) Thanks for letting us know it's out.

I can't wait to buy her album. (listens to the song again)

ITs good...I like it and I just love the chorus part...very Michael

I like it,alot different from her other stuff :yes:

I don't know why, but the beginning of the song reminds me of a high school or college football game. LOL... I can imagine Janet as a cheerleader on the field... and her doing her thang with a dance routine.... I can imagine the crowd dancing to it and everythang.. it would be a cool theme. Then all the jersey's could read "Sexy" as their name... heh...

can you imagine?

^^ Those type of ideas are where vids are made from.. Song reminding them of something.. Than they make it visually come true

just ok and it passes the time. I feel she is done and is just doing enough to get in the ROck and ROll Hall of fame and some clean up PR and then you gonna get her into films and other ventures.

I co-sign!!

Back