Michael Jackson Composed Music For "Sonic 3" (Old Sega Game)

MJsAngelOfMusic

Premium Member
Donations
$73.00
Hello All,

I came across this on "Youtube" and found it to be interesting and yet true. I used to play the sonic games to death back in the day.

*Click On Link to view Documentary*

"http://www.youtube.com/v/JbVM-l2Oku4&rel=1"

Short documentary I made which describes possible links between Michael Jackson's music and Sonic 3.

Everyone should read this comment before commenting:
" SonicTweaker (5 days ago)
Why would I be kidding? We have evidence that Michael Jackson, at one point, worked on Sonic 3's music - he was canned, but his associates weren't, hence the similarities shown here. The documentary IS outdated, yes, but the basic concepts are still there. It's possible that Nakamura may have drawn inspiration from a Sinatra tune, but there isn't any direct evidence to support it like there is here. "

This Documentary isn't just random comparisons, listen to the start. Roger Hector, who ran SEGA's Technical Institute said Micahel was planned to work on it. We *have* asked SEGA because HE WORKED FOR SEGA! Please take note of this before accusing the documentary of making un-validated claims.

Now enjoy =)

Source: Youtube/Qjimbo

Michael's Involvement With Sonic 3

Does anyone know the story here? Was Michael involved in composing music for Sonic?

It's funny tho because even before I heard about this, earlier this year I was playing Sonic 2 (yes I'm a big kid lol) and I was thinking to myself how much the song playing in one of the ending stages of the game reminded me of something MJ would sing. It's just kinda funny that it turns out that MJ/his people supposedly helped to compose some of the music for Sonic 3, at least that's what wikipedia and this video says, but I don't know the whole story.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JbVM-l2Oku4&feature=related

Pretty interesting stuff though, Michael sure seems to be everywhere. You cannot escape this man lol.

Back