Is Justin performing at next years Superbowl?

Catherine..

Proud Member
I heard that Justin is performing at next years Superbowl... what do you think about that? After Janets treatment, only now is she beginning to get acceptance from MTV, but probably never ever going to be allowed to go to a Superbowl again, yet Justin (the guy who ripped off her top) is going to be performing next year?
That makes me mad... I mean surley, the guy ripping the clothes off a woman should get the raw deal, not the woman... basically saying if a man goes and exposes a woman, the woman will get the blame... It isn't right at all. -_-
.-_-

Apparently He, is performing with Timbaland and Nelly Furtado...

I read it on another board... did anyone hear anything?

Last edited:
Justin has a commercial featured during the Super Bowl: Justin Timberlake will perform bone-jarring stunts for a Pepsi commercial that will premiere during Superbowl XLII on February 3, 2008. The last time Timberlake appeared during a Superbowl it ended badly. Timberlake and Janet Jackson were widely criticized for their R-rated act during which Timberlake tore off part of Janet’s corset. Timberlake later apologized to millions of Superbowl fans, but Jackson has always maintained her “wardrobe malfunction” stance.
Timberlake fully insured himself after agreeing to perform all the stunts. He was rigged to wires, lifted into the air and spun around, to simulate being hit by a car. Timberlake was then dragged along the road on a detached car door, during which he lost his shoe and had to hobble off set.

So they had Prince doing an amazing medley earlier this year...and they are going to have Justin Timberlake doing next years halftime performance? The difference in the quality of music will show. I think it will be all hyped up as an amazing performance even if it isn't and it won't be remembered. I would like to be surprised though. I'd like to see a good performance without stunts and stuff taking attention away from the performer. I'm in the uk and the superbowl was on in the middle of the night earlier this year for us and i taped it because I knew prince was going to be doing the half-time show, i doubt I'll bother recording it knowing its only Justin Timberlake doing the half-time show. I would like to be surprised though

Last edited:
I'll give a bucket of roses to anyone who has the guts to go and pull Justin's underpants down during or right after the performance.

:lol:

Back