Thread: My thoughts on Living With Michael Jackson

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 0.5%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: My thoughts on Living With Michael Jackson

i think the documentary could have been oaky if his comments for starters where more objective
    most of the filming was done great but the comments and the prejudice in lot of it made it so bad
    aura of the sun and lightorb

elusive moonwalker

The first half of the documentary was great, but Bash*t ruined the second half.
    basically yeah

are you sure theres an "unedited version" of the BASHIR docu?
    that was the outtakes that were shown in court i beleive not a totally "new" version of it

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

You guys remember Michael's "ultimate humiliation"? Oooh, he started walking to the stage a little too early. Wow. Way to be a drama queen, Bashole.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I've never seen that documentary and to be honest, I never want to. It was total bullocks how cut-up that was to make Michael look terrible. Everytime I see Bashir's name in print anywhere I get put mentally right back to the mess he created that almost cost Michael his life. And the fact that Michael had all the solid proof on film to show that Bashir did all this deliberately and so many people just turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to it and swept it under the rug makes me feel even worse.
    Last edited by mjfan4ever2009; 25-01-2008 at 07:09 PM.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    1 year registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I cannot watch that documenary any more, it sickens me to think what came out of it. It would have been good if someone else would have done the interview, but Bashir went into it with bad intentions. MJ let him into his private life, told him his personal feelings, and Bashir exploited that and abused MJ's trust. The documentary and everything that followed was a disaster, mostly pr-wise. It turned out to be the opposite of what MJ had intended. I feel sorry for Michael, but I also blame him because he let Bashir get away with it and didn't take any control in the editing of the programme.
    I think that we have developed an industry of would-be experts who are not professional, who are not experienced, who are very amateurish about their comments about what's going on in courtrooms and who are willing to give opinions when they're not even there. And I think it has become the theater of the absurd, and I think it reached its lowest level in this case.
    Thomas Mesereau on Larry King Live 05/06/14

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

bash*t is a friggin waste of space...

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

The LWMJ documentary just has an evil vibe to it.

LWMJ never actually gave us a look in to what it's like to live in Michael Jackson's world. We never saw Michael going about his every day business, talking on the phone to friends or family etc. Apart from seeing Michael shopping (which wasn't anything new), and seeing Michael bored playing an arcade game in a Los Vages hotel room, LWMJ was just a series of interviews set in rooms with Bashir asking Michael intrusive questions so he could make his warped documentary, and portray Michael as a freak.

Michael should never have let such a reality tv inspired documentary about him be made. Michael should have insisted on having a say in the final cut of the documentary , and he shouldn't said some of the things he said, because it gave Bashir the ammunition to twist and manipulate what Michael actually ment as I hated Bashir stating his views, with his pathetic voice overs and scenes of him walking on a beach in deep thought about Michael.

I thought Michael's own documentary of his home movies gave us a better insight in to what Michael's everyday life is like, because most of them were "home movies" ment for his on private and personal use.
    Ben

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by last unicorn View Post
    I cannot watch that documenary any more, it sickens me to think what came out of it. It would have been good if someone else would have done the interview, but Bashir went into it with bad intentions. MJ let him into his private life, told him his personal feelings, and Bashir exploited that and abused MJ's trust. The documentary and everything that followed was a disaster, mostly pr-wise. It turned out to be the opposite of what MJ had intended. I feel sorry for Michael, but I also blame him because he let Bashir get away with it and didn't take any control in the editing of the programme.
    I agree with you 100%, and that documentary sickens me aswell. Michael is in many way's to blame because opened himself up to be manipulated by Bashir, and Michael's and a very intelligent man shouldn't have been taken in to easily. I think Michael was taken in by the fact Bashir has interviewed Princess Diana, and Michael loves royalty.

What is forgotten that the person who really is to blame for whole mess of LWMJ, that resulted in the 2005 trial is Michael ex-friend Uri Geller. He's the so called friend who tried to change the person Michael is. Uri Geller one who introduced Michael to Bashir, as he was a friend of Uri Geller's. It was Uri Geller who suggested Michael do a documentary that shows his life to the world.

Strangely enough, Michael's life started to taken a dark turn in the the early 2000's when Michael started to be seen with Uri Geller in public on a regular basis.
    Last edited by benscarr; 25-01-2008 at 08:12 PM.
    Ben

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

its weird, wonderful, charming, strange, worrying, mad, funny, sweet programme. There are some great MJ bits, especially the first half hr but from then on it just goes from bad to worse. Some of MJs comments are at best misguided, at worst, shocking. Surely he should have got some control over the final edit? Going on TV holding handds with a 12 yr old boy was the worst decison of his life. Shame that he didnt see that.

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranCreated Blog entry10000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 334 Posts

Its sad that holding hands with a child when their talking about cancer can be judged as a man's 'worst' decision. Oh the world we live in.
    Last edited by J5master; 25-01-2008 at 08:20 PM.

Achievements:
    1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

When you couple it with them speaking about sharing a bed, it takes on a different meaning, especially considering MJs past and he should have known that. The world aint all sweetness and light despite people wishing it was.

Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yeah it was a 'mistake' in the cruel ass world we live in. And it's a shame, is all I'm saying. And plus it's the KID that brought up the sleep over/bed sharing issue anyways LOL

Plus a lot of that talk was taken wwwaaayy out context which i said in an earlier post.

Achievements:
    1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Still in the end, there he is with a 12 yr old talking about sharing eachothers bed which ofcourse MJ sees no problem with, but thats the problem in the end. But hey lets not get bogged down in that old issue.

Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

The problem is that MJ sees no problem with it. Well I guess that's a matter of opinion that I'll disagree with lol.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 459
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gloved Pimp View Post
    its weird, wonderful, charming, strange, worrying, mad, funny, sweet programme. There are some great MJ bits, especially the first half hr but from then on it just goes from bad to worse. Some of MJs comments are at best misguided, at worst, shocking. Surely he should have got some control over the final edit? Going on TV holding handds with a 12 yr old boy was the worst decison of his life. Shame that he didnt see that.
    There is nothing wrong with holding hands with a 12 year old boy who you helped restore to health; I doubt MJ called him and said to him 'come and sit beside me and let me hold your hand'. So if the 12 year old boy comes up to him and holds his hand because he wants to show appreciation for hios heap, is MJ to say, mno it is wrong to do that? People who think it is wrong are the ones with the sick minds not MJ. Unfortunately they have infected many innocent minds now with sick thought, now the world is oless safe for children.
    Mr Jackson was very strong and powerful, and he was scary in a way, but not without a sense of humour, although it was clear that all the children had a huge amount of respect for their dad.
    'I had a set opinion of the family beforehand and, because my perception of them changed while making the film, ...They came across as a steady, committed family, whereas it was the people around them who were scrabbling in the dirt. British reporter.