rview
90335427ww9.png

72819365si4.png

27373833ny0.png

54700643nx7.png

30929611cg0.png

68683347gv5.png

Last edited:
This is a nice interview and pics of Janet. She's been working hard this past year with the movie, the book and the album. The pics are lovely. There's also a section of the interview regarding the Jackson's possibility of a tour. Click on the link and check out the interview.

nice photos of her.. not too raunchy and her hairdo.. suits her well..

1st time I've see her showing her thighs...

nice layout.. remembers me of Madonnas W- mag layout..

nice job

she's just HOTT!!! damn it man

like the pics....seems to me she's cutting back a bit on the raunchy photos, hope I'm not speaking to soon on that though....but I sincerely hope she lets go of the sex talk on this album and in her interviews. Its time she explore other themes and situations.

I wish her luck on her new project!

This is a nice interview and pics of Janet. She's been working hard this past year with the movie, the book and the album. The pics are lovely. There's also a section of the interview regarding the Jackson's possibility of a tour. Click on the link and check out the interview.

Aint that the truth! The Jacksons kinda have a knack at giving their all in everything they commit to. :yes: What book?!:mello:

Hottt Hottt Hottt

:lol: She looks good! She is what now...41? Go J!

like the pics....seems to me she's cutting back a bit on the raunchy photos, hope I'm not speaking to soon on that though....but I sincerely hope she lets go of the sex talk on this album and in her interviews. Its time she explore other themes and situations.

I wish her luck on her new project!
:yes: What she said.

LOL JJ looks so beautiful, I love the pics. I love her whole look in these photos, can't wait for the album.

She looks great!:eek:
Wonderful to see her like that. The Jacksons will rule the music scene once again...Oh wait a minute - they've never stopped.:mello::p

Lookin great! Not a huge fan of the hair, but it works with the whole shoot!

I saw this picture, I think it is the cover of the Billboard magazine (nt exactly sure), but she looks fantastic too!

Back