Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 49 of 49

Thread: > MJ News Online will be closing January 18, 2008

   
  1. #46
    Points: 3,682, Level: 38
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    SOUTH AFRICA
    Posts
    951
    Points
    3,682
    Level
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: > MJ News Online will be closing January 18, 2008

    The download section up in MJNO is HUUGE, and I loved it for that, I wonder whats going to happen now since the dowload section here is very quite .
    SOUTH AFRICA'S BIGGEST MICHAEL JACKSON FAN!!! CAN YOU FEEL IT?

  2. #47
    Dangerous Incorporated
    Guest

    Default Re: > MJ News Online will be closing January 18, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by BONGANI View Post
    The download section up in MJNO is HUUGE, and I loved it for that, I wonder whats going to happen now since the dowload section here is very quite .
    Actually if youve looked recently, hundreds of multimedia threads are now here and so are the members that upped them so the multimedia forum is booming now which is great. MJ Multimedia lives on! B)

  3. #48
    Points: 3,682, Level: 38
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    SOUTH AFRICA
    Posts
    951
    Points
    3,682
    Level
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: > MJ News Online will be closing January 18, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Incorporated View Post
    Actually if youve looked recently, hundreds of multimedia threads are now here and so are the members that upped them so the multimedia forum is booming now which is great. MJ Multimedia lives on! B)
    WOW thats great!!!!! that was the only thing I disliked about MJJC, I'm glad that sorted coz this is my home!!!
    SOUTH AFRICA'S BIGGEST MICHAEL JACKSON FAN!!! CAN YOU FEEL IT?

  4. #49
    Dangerous Incorporated
    Guest

    Default Re: > MJ News Online will be closing January 18, 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by BONGANI View Post
    WOW thats great!!!!! that was the only thing I disliked about MJJC, I'm glad that sorted coz this is my home!!!
    Well with MJJF and MJNO becoming MJJC this place was gonna get busy! :lol:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •