Dirty Diana on www.michaeljackson.com

Hess

Proud Member
As many might have noticed the video for Dirty Diana on the new site is a live concert footage. I wonder if maybe they will release THAT exact concert on DVD.

I've never seen this video before but its amaxing!!! Fantastic quality and sound. So maybe that's the concert they are planing to release! - Hope so anyway!!

What do you guys think???

yeh its awesome, hope it does get released....i get feeling a new mj video collection will come out along with his new album...

It's been there for a long time... I think 2.5 years now..

yeah.its been there since 2005.we are working on a brand new proposal now though & are trying to spark a renewed interest in the petition to help boost the chance of a release.we need a new live dvd from michael.one live dvd just isn't good enough really for an artist of his live genius.so we are trying to push for bad88 or l.a89.

it seems the petition has been moved or something.im looking for the other members of the bad tour team on here.im new here so im getting used to it:)

Last edited:
^^ For the GREATEST ENTERTAINER ever to only have ONE released concert is really retarded.. lol!

Does SONY have the rights to ALL his solo concert footage??

^^ For the GREATEST ENTERTAINER ever to only have ONE released concert is really retarded.. lol!

This is where I get muddled up :lol: I mean Sony is partially MJ right? So I can't see how they can have rights (complete rights) to anything of his. Where is RastaPasta?:lol:

no.michael owns all the rights under mjjproductions.sony have nothing to do with concert footage.

its up to michael.nothing to do with sony.

The quality of the video is fantastic! Where was the location of that performance? Kansas City? New York? I can't remember...

Just goes to show how wonderful a live, uncut DVD in that quality would be! :D

It really looks Amazing,

This could be really great if it actually was this one that was gonna be released :D:D

yeah,its kansas.i think it was an audience of only about 15,000 people & theres footage floating around of startin somethin,part of me,rock with you & dirty diana so we know michael has this show along with L.A89 which he had filmed for a private collection.

the kansas show is amazing because its the start of the 88 leg & the songs are still new (performance wise) to michael & as you see in dirty diana he gets the first verse wrong.also for another part of me you can watch him strutting around the stage working out his loose dance routine & playing with different ideas for the chorus where he spins & slides his hips & legs.its an amazing document of the 88 tour.

if he were to release kansas88 and L'A89 you would see the evolution of all the new songs that were not performed during bad87.

my dream-bad tour box set.bad 87-japan red shirt,bad 87-australia,bad 88-kansas indoor show,bad 88-wembley (the holy grail of live mj),badL'A 89-the last show.

michael jackson has this footage.if you've noticed also this version of dirty diana is registered under 'mjjproductions' & not 'sony'.

Last edited:
This is unfairness. I want all concerts on DVD from bad and dangerous world tour, and also History world tour too :) He is Michael Jackson and we have just one offical concert on DVD. That's foolish.

^agreed. I got to see MJ in Washington DC for the United We Stand concert. That was one of the best moments of my life, but what I wouldn't give to be able to have attended a show from any of his tours. Getting to see them on dvd is the next best thing, please please please release them. *praying*

Back