*c.lees graphics thread - also taking requests*

c.lee

Proud Member
hello all! im from mjno so i thouhgt id make another thread here!
(mods move it if its in the wrong section im a tad lost lmao) sorry mods that have double posted ...but i have more than the limited amount of pics o_O

this is all my avatars and siggies i have made last year and this year (well only the better ones)
feel free to use them...but plz let me know first ...because some poeple are taking them to other sites and not giving credit ya know lol

twummf3.jpg
twummf-1.jpg
twummf1.jpg
twummf2.jpg
eb1.jpg
eb3.jpg
eb-1.jpg
ebony1.jpg
earthsong.jpg
es1.jpg
es2.jpg
es.jpg
beatit1.jpg
smile1.jpg
mj.jpg

Oh wow! Those are really great!:eek: I love the colors and textures. :D your sigs are really pretty & colorful, I especially love the Bad Tour Thriller one too! Great job, keep on making more, can't wait to see em'! ^_^

thanks sasha
lol i thought i was gonna no longer be doing graphics today! luckilly mjjcommunity was here to save me lmao!!!

LMAO! Yeaa. I was wondering where the Graphics place was. :mello: cause I wanted to put my icons out too, and I got lost on the forum :lol::(

I have always loved your work C.Lee!!! You are wonderful!

All the MJ ones on the last post are my favs! They are amazing, I can't even choose a favorite one!

awww thankies jen! lol its funny how we have to post about 3 posts worth to showour stuff aye!

^I know!:lol: lol... it is gonna suck when we wanna go back and update them and we can't. The sigs will just be like spread all throughout the thread...that sucks:mello:.

Some sweet GFX going on here!

Is it ight' if i use the "Just Beat It" one? :)

Your graphics are awesome! I love the textures and great use of colours!

I've got a question, are you using adobe photoshop? Cos I wanna ask how did you do the outline of MJ for this particular sig! I have been tryin for a lot and haven't succeed in making the outline!

childcopy.jpg

Last edited:
yes ya can use one ^^^

thansk stathis and sweets lol
ennazus - i have cs2 photoshop........but i basicly used a texture for hat one lol...i cut him out stuck him on a texture then traced (using the rubber or cutting tool) around him to get that lok lol *i cheated* so u are left with an outline from the texture haha

^ OOHH!! Thanks! :) I did it manually, and the effect didn't turn out the way I would like it to be! hahahaha!

Back