Bon Jovi

mo_rizwan

Proud Member
Bon Jovi - NEW Album & Tour To Be Announced Soon

Love these Guys :)

Last edited:
Well like you already know, I like their music but I wouldn't call myself a fan :)
They are performing at Olympiastadium june 16 and it's almost sold out. Im not going, tho my sister said she could arrange me a ticket.

I like their music too but I wouldn't either call myself a fan.. I would love to go to the Olympiastadium, though!:)

Slippery When Wet was the first album I bought!

Loved them for ages but haven't enjoyed anything for years, they've gone too country / MOR for me.

They have to be one of the nicest guys in rock thought, JBJ always comes across as so genuine when you see him and he has an amazing voice.

Best Bon Jovi songs:

Wanted Dead or Alive
Blaze Of Glory
Always
Livin' On A Prayer
You Give Love A Bad Name
Keep The Faith

You should listen to 'It's My Life' :wub:

Last edited:
I LOVE Bon Jovi!! I'm a huge fan!! I'm heading to Punchestown Racecourse on june 7th to see them!! I cant wait!! I hope they play bad medicine, thats my favourive song by them!

I LOVE Bon Jovi!! I'm a huge fan!! I'm heading to Punchestown Racecourse on june 7th to see them!! I cant wait!! I hope they play bad medicine, thats my favourive song by them!
Punchestown Racecourse in Ireland?.....I'm still thinking of heading there too :)

Already have tickets for Southampton and both Twickers shows. Still deciding on Manchester and Ireland :cool:

13 February 2008
Bon Jovi Snags Kopple For Documentary

Bon Jovi has commissioned Academy Award-winning director Barbara Kopple to make a documentary about the band, which she's started working on as the New Jersey rockers prepare for a U.S. tour to promote their latest album, "Lost Highway."

"We just realized that (over) all the years, we really didn't document enough stuff," guitarist Ritchie Sambora explained today (Feb. 13) in a conference call with reporters. "Musically we documented things pretty well; we put out a box set (2004's "100,000,000 Bon Jovi Fans Can't Be Wrong") a few years ago, but we look at other bands, contemporaries like U2, even Tom Petty and Aerosmith, and they had cameras rolling all the time. We didn't have a lot of footage like that going on."

Sambora says Bon Jovi has charged Kopple -- whose work includes the Oscar-winning "Harlan County, USA" and the Dixie Chicks' "Shut Up & Sing" -- to "capture the story about our success and the anomaly of our success, and then some of the trials and tribulations and stories and back stories."

The documentary will include both new and some archival material, including interviews and performance footage, but there's no title or tentative release date yet. "We're conceptualizing it at this point," Sambora said. "It's a work in progress ... I don't think it's gonna rear it's head for awhile."

Bon Jovi will certainly give Kopple plenty of material to work with. After rehearsals in DeKalb, Ill., the group hits the road Feb. 18 in Omaha, Neb., and promises a mix of hits and "Lost Highway" material, as well as "a lot of media, a lot of visuals," according to keyboardist David Bryan. "There's some pretty amazing screens, and the stage is just awesome."

After wrapping on May 1 in Atlanta, Bon Jovi begins a European tour on May 22 in Gelsinkirchen, Germany. There will be another leg of the tour after that, but keyboardist David Bryan said, "we don't have July figured out yet."

Source: Billboard

Last edited:
My iPod randomly played Living On A Prayer today, and I listened to it about ten times after that.

American Idol 2007 (*HQ* AVI Format)

americanidol2007mh0.jpg

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BK9OG8U3
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C4BJYBY0
Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NO2GCTSY

Last edited:
I have no idea why they are playing in Coventry..but I think me and my flatmates are going to see him in June...the arena is just 15 mins from where I live!

Bon Jovi rocks needless to say!

They've always played in Coventry in the past :)

Last edited:
I like it~~~
can you upload the full concert for wembly 95?
i have the vesion form japan tv,but the quality so bad~~(-_-)|||

it my life
give me feel as soon as MJ 'S work day and night
is a good song,but i don't like~~~
my fav song Is Livin' On A Prayer
the story is good~~

aleqm5iu8ru0bn4kbtputl1tk0.jpg

This police booking photo released by Laguna Beach, Calif., Police Department on Wednesday, March 26, 2008, shows Bon Jovi lead guitarist Richie Sambora after being arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol. (AP Photo/Laguna Beach, Calif., Police Department)

26 March 2008
Richie Sambora Arrested on Suspected DUI

Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora has been arrested for investigation of driving under the influence of alcohol.

The 48-year-old guitarist was arrested just before 11 p.m. Tuesday after an officer noticed his black Hummer weaving in traffic lanes, said Laguna Beach police Sgt. Jason Kravetz.

Sambora was given field sobriety tests and arrested without incident. He was booked at the Laguna Beach jail and released at 4 a.m., Kravetz said Wednesday.

"He was very cooperative with all the staff," Kravetz said.

A woman and two girls were passengers in the car, said Kravetz, who declined to release their names.

Sambora was given notice to appear in court May 7 on one misdemeanor count of driving under the influence, Kravetz said.

Ken Sunshine, a spokesman for Bon Jovi, had no comment.

Sambora is a founding member of Bon Jovi. The band's last album, "Lost Highway," was released in 2007.

Source: Associated Press

I'm not a fan but I just love two of their songs: "Keep The Faith" and "Bed Of Roses"

Last edited:
Back