Attention All Members: Slow Downs Caused By Ddos Attack

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
Hi all,

We're sorry for the current slow down you've been experiencing in the last hours but someone found it funny to do a DDoS attack on us. They are maliciously reloading the website in order for it to use it's bandwith and crash us.

Our webhost is pulling the ips for us so we can see and so they can ban.

Be sure this time the haters will be punished and their names will be made public.

MJJC Team

Ddos, sounds like a dangerous animal :eek:
Kill kill kill! Time for a vendetta :p

Nooo but seriously I have never understood why people would like to crash websites.... is it fun?

Thank you for informing us. I wondered why we had a new slowdown. I know some MJNOer's were worried whether MJJC had the bandwidth to take on all the new members and I also saw that you upgraded our server to accommodate so things should have been fine.

Thanks for details; because I was left in deep surprise why a mere 30 people simultaneously online would all of sudden slow down whole project. Things are right away clear now.

Last edited:
I was wondering why this place was taking a while to load thanks for letting us know

Sad... I thought it was because we came and crashed the house :lol: You know? I just thought that it was all the peeps coming from MJNO did this by accident... MJJC is probably thinking "kill 'em!"

Hi all,

We're sorry for the current slow down you've been experiencing in the last hours but someone found it funny to do a DDoS attack on us. They are maliciously reloading the website in order for it to use it's bandwith and crash us.

Be sure this time the haters will be punished and their names will be made public.

MJJC Team

So that's why I couldn't log on b4! Seriously some peeps are just too pathetic for words!:yes: Anyway glad something is been done about this.

this scumbag that is doing this should know the way all of MJ's enemies go..they should look at the track record of what happens to MJ's enemies. it's not promising for the enemies. anyway, thanks, sunset driver

this scumbag that is doing this should know the way all of MJ's enemies go..they should look at the track record of what happens to MJ's enemies. it's not promising for the enemies. anyway, thanks, sunset driver

Sometimes MJ's "enemies" are also among his fans. I'm speaking about hacking websites of course. -_-

Last edited:
I do hope that the names, and IP addresses are made public and that criminal charges are brought. It seems to be the only message that they can understand.

What loosers! They should have charges brought on them. I didn't know people would take the time to do that to fan site...they hate MJ and his fans that much? :(

Hi all,

MJJC Team
thanks for the notice, I thought I was the only one with this problem!

hi thanks for letting us know yes i thought it was to do with all us mjno members joining up lets hope they get caught whoever is doing it
x

I do hope that the names, and IP addresses are made public and that criminal charges are brought. It seems to be the only message that they can understand.

Amen to you say Mello1.
I can't understand also why someone has "fun"destroying the work others do.
Now if those persons are "fans"...i think they should learn about the person they love before they act like this.Michael is 100% against this kind of behaviour,like any normal person i think,and plus there's one thing i really have troubles dealing with...a "fan"with maybe jealous tries to destroy a site that honnors the one he/she loves??And jealous of what?why?:huh:
I'm so happy i have this forum.
I think that everybody that is a Michael fan should be happy to have a place where they can come and post in the most differents threads this place offers.
And if someone is not well,to me there are only 2 choices possible:
#1 talk to Mod of the forum,or...
#2 leave the forum alone.;)

Thanks MJJC for the good work!

Hi all,

We're sorry for the current slow down you've been experiencing in the last hours but someone found it funny to do a DDoS attack on us.

Whats a DDos attack? The site has been fine for me but anyone trying to interrupt our little world here ought to be castrated! :lol:

Last edited:
these losers cant's seem to find anything better to do with their lives. I hope they will be found and and brought to justice. :mad: thanks SunsetDriver

... Be sure this time the haters will be punished and their names will be made public.MJJC Team

yes, the hackers should be punished! That`s a crime, so will MJJC only mention the names or what can be done that such things does not happen again? I`m afraid, that this wouldn`t be the last time.:mad:

Last edited:
We promised we would keep you informed.

Unfortunately the matter is more serious than we thought. I have no words to describe our feelings right now. We are proud of what we've set up in few weeks, speaking of all the amazing features of MJJC, and someone now is clearly trying to destroy all of this.

Please note that we had to temporarily set off the website, but the forum will remain open.

Stay tuned for more updates! Thank you.

MJJC Team

:flowers:

Hi all,

MJJC Team
you mean to tell me that it's possible that a MEMBER did this?? Oh my goodness. That is just wrong.

Some people have no morals or care for others. :no:

SunsetDriver: I hope that all is resolved soon. :( :flowers: This is just sick. Whoever is doing this: you know you're a bit sick in the head right?

I won't make things worse than they already are. But they're just plain bullies. End of.

Last edited:
We promised we would keep you informed.

Unfortunately the matter is more serious than we thought. I have no words to describe our feelings right now. We are proud of what we've set up in few weeks, speaking of all the amazing features of MJJC, and someone now is clearly trying to destroy all of this.

Please note that we had to temporarily set off the website, but the forum will remain open.

Stay tuned for more updates! Thank you.

MJJC Team

:flowers:
You serious? :(:(:( Do you know who it is yet?

I know you aren't prone to exageration Enrico. I just don't know what to say. I hope you are able to track the person or persons responsible and get everything back to normal. You must already be overloaded with all the new members. It was going so well. I am really proud of you guys. The last thing you need is more work at this time.

Back