Taking Signature And Avatar Requests

Emma!!! :bighug: I'm so happy that you are here!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have made some amazing stuff for me at mjno.

oo oo i have a siggy request please!!! if you don't mind..i'd like one that has a pic of mickey and mikey together..then a pic of walt disney and a pic of captain EO (you can pic cuz you know what works better)......with the quote "if you can dream it, you can do it"~ walt disney .. on it.....if you don't want to do it then don't worry just let me know. i won't be offended because i know that's a lot to put into a siggy. if you wannttt lol..you could make two different ones (and maybe throw in disney characters in them) hehe i'm sorry i don't mean to ask too much..i just envy people that make good siggys and avatars ^_^ i really don't wanna overwhelm you :-D....BUT...if it's NOT too overwhelming..do you think you can upgrade my avatar pretty please. i'd like it with the same pic that says magic..but mine is so generic since i had to do it paint workshop. okay....now i'm done lol..and i PROMISE if you don't wanna do it then you don't have to ^_^

Can you do a siggy for me please???:D With Bad-era Michael smiling and with the quote: 'Angel in disguise'
Hope that made sense:ph34r:

Back