any avril fans?

brnthsdiscout

Proud Member
i did a search and couldn't find an avril fan thread, so i thought i'll just start one :D. i actually became a new fan with this current album...wasn't really into her earlier stuff, but just loved the 'girlfriend' song so i bought the cd. and i luvvvv it!! the rock songs sound awesome and i always listen to it when i'm driving....lemme know if any of you like her and what songs you like...

Ohhh I lurrrve Avril :D I don't have her albums but I downloaded alot of her songs - don't think I've heard any of her new ones apart from Girlfriend though!... She so preetttyyy :wub:

My fav is "Behind These Hazel Eyes" and "Girlfriend"... :wub:
'behind these hazel eyes'...isn't that a kelly clarkson song? well, from the new album, i really like 'hot', runaway, contagious, keep holding on, just one of those girls, when you're gone...i never knew she was that talented...i've always been more into pop music...but i'll def. check out her earlier stuff.

so avril fans, which cd should i get first? let go or under my skin?:p

I really like her!I have her first 2 albums,they're awesome :D.^^Carol,I would get Let Go,it's her best imo :yes:

I love her first two solo albums, but I didn't really care much for her latest cd. It had a few good songs on it, though.

Last edited:
I loved her first album heaps, every song on it was great. I remember when she first came out and would wear all those crazy ties with every outfit *sigh* Every1 at my highschool would wear the same lol. All my fave songs are on Let Go, but im loving I Can Do Better from her newest album...*repeat*repeat*repeat*......

Also what was that animated movie she did the voice for? I think she was a turtle :unsure:

^^Oh and she co wrote Behind these Hazel Eyes for Kelly Clarkson

I loved her first album heaps, every song on it was great. I remember when she first came out and would wear all those crazy ties with every outfit *sigh* Every1 at my highschool would wear the same lol. All my fave songs are on Let Go, but im loving I Can Do Better from her newest album...*repeat*repeat*repeat*......

Also what was that animated movie she did the voice for? I think she was a turtle :unsure:

^^Oh and she co wrote Behind these Hazel Eyes for Kelly Clarkson

oh she did?? :eek: i didn't know that! i'll find my kelly cd and check it out:D

Used to be a HUUUUUGE fan. She marked my teen years. But now that she has changed her style and ran over her statements of being a 'rock chick' and not being a 'teeny pop princess' i am disappointed. I do like the new album, save for the lyrics on most of the songs which are lame as can be. She should have made a more grown album. If this was her 1st album it would be acceptable. But she needs to grow. She doesn't need this style IMO.

P.S. Hey Carol! Missed me? :p

Yes, i think i know who you are speaking of, although i cant spell her name lol.

Back